Brandes Investment Partners

Brandes Investment Partners Employer Reviews

Systems & Enterprise Production Team Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CaFebruary 24, 2014
Great company to work for. Good profit sharing plan and benefits
Learn value investing
Research Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: learn about investing
Cons: no guarantee of employment after 4 years
stable company
smart coworkers
access to senior management
Good benefits & work/life balance
Senior Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: benefits, work/life balance
Cons: management
great co-workers, but management is out of touch with most employees. Work is not challenging and no career advancement opportunities.
A great company to work for. Good moral and fine leaders.
Receptionist (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: great pay, good perks, good admosphere, yearly flu shots, decent lunch room and good selection of food to choose from.
Cons: having to climb 7 flights of stairs when the elevators went out.
Brandes Investment Partners is the finest company I have ever worked for. This company not only cared about their clients, but they cared about their employees as well. The enviroment was good, a clean and up to date company and an Open Door policy to even upper management. Regular bonuses and pay raises were given out yearly, according to the company profit. Everyone worked together well, and if their was a confict, it would be settled. The hardest part of my job was saying goodbye after 15 years. When you had a personal problem, you had a lot of people standing behind you. It was like an extended family. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people. I learned about the financial wold, and how to use a computer. A typical day at work, was coming in at 6:20am, starting the coffee for out guests, picking up voice mail, checking e-mails and start answering the phones at 6:30am. I answered up to 1200 calls a day, greeting guests form all over the world, I kept the company phone directory up to date, as well as the directory for my Department on Excel Spreadsheets. I helped with other clerical duties for my Department and my direct Supervisor. I also kept track of the conference room scheduling, and well as resolving. problems when 2 people wanted the same room. I also helped set up and take down for Due Diligence meetings.
Good work/life balance
Client Associate Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: morning bagels
Cons: stressful workload
I greatly appreciate the relaxed work environment!

Great incentives!