Brandywine Realty Trust Employee Reviews in United States

Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2015
I was hired to assist the company in the preparation of their Dallas office closing. I assisted the accounting department with various tasks including the weekly check run.

Provided assistance to the Human Resources Executive and the Chief Financial Officer

Provided backup support to the office manager, ordered supplies, managed the Fedex account and processed outgoing shipments.
Pros
Commercial property experience
Professional Organization with Learning Opportunities
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 13, 2015
Brandywine is a professionally ran organization that provided plenty of opportunities to grow and learn as an employee. Brandywine is committed to their presence within the community, especially with organizations such as BOMA.

One of the things I admire about Brandywine is their commitment to being a frontrunner in sustainability and renewable resources.
Pros
Summer Hours, Generous Holiday Schedule, Learning Opportunities
Cons
Limited opportunities for career advancement in the field
Administrative
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 12, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the tenants and vendors. I was responsible for greeting the customers, answering all calls and direct them to the appropriate property manager. I worked very closely with the property managers on projects and reviewing contracts.
Pros
Great environment
Bad Management and nearly impossible to advance
Leasing Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAFebruary 17, 2015
Decent company but they need to train the asset managers. They are non existent in day to day operations and true manager where they challenge sales team and support there sales reps.
ok place to work
Building Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, Va.January 8, 2015
nice place to get your foot in the door for facilities mangement, but there is not any room for advancement nor is there any room for salary increases.
Pros
free uniforms, decent benefits
Cons
no ability to grow with company.
Employee friendly
Assistant Chief Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 22, 2014
Good company to work for. Education and training available. Employee friendly. Minimal overtime.
Pros
uniforms and tools
Cons
old equipment
Productive work place with continuous team goals
Property and Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2014
BRT sets the bar high and has continued to achieve each goal set. A work environment where everyone is involved and enjoys seeing their hard work pay off as the city rises with new innovative buildings.
General maintance and upkeep of all machanical operations and systems
Senior Maintenance Technician/Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAApril 12, 2014
Review paper work from previous day and execute tasks needed. I learned a vast amount of knowledge that I had yet to retain. Management for Brandywine are excellent people to be managed by. My fellow co-workers were good, hard working, family oriented men who where a pleasure to work along side. The hardest part of the job was the movement of very heavy equipment when I had to do so by myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction I received at the end of the day.
It was an interesting and challenging effort
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 9, 2014
We were assigned preventive maintenance routines almost every day to keep the bldg. running smoothly.
Pros
meeting celebreties and politicians
Cons
lots of walking
Really just a job---not much more or less.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 17, 2014
Tone within the Richmond office wasn't very friendly and was very back biting at times. The corporate office in Philadelphia seemed much more in tune with the times. At that office they were more professional, less good old boy, and more cosmopolitan. Company wide they did offer good online learning opportunities and were willing to pay for classes. Most of the properties Brandywine manages or owns in the Richmond area are old and not in the more desirable areas. Upper management was preoccupied with expansion in other regions and middle management was very weak and ineffective. There are many better companies out there to work for and grow a career.
Pros
access to self directed learning.
Cons
offered little in the way of challenges or advancement.
Wonderful company to work for!!! Knowledgeable, kind and patient property managers.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 23, 2013
A typical day was making sure each property manager had the information needed to complete a task. Learning how commerical realty was handled and maintained. The entrie staff was very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. The hardest part was not being able to be hired permanently, as there were no jobs available. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving recognition, encouragement and kindness from who I worked with and for.
Pros
seeing another side of commerical realty operations.
Cons
not being hired as a permanent employee
A great real estate company.
Corporate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PASeptember 16, 2013
A typical day is that no one day is ever the same. Between maintaining and cultivating bank relationships, reconciling bank accounts and assisting with cash management and tax projects every day is an adventure.
Awesome company!!
Property Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJAugust 21, 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. Brandywine cultivates a work culture that values it's employees and the work/family balance..
Pros
early closing during the summer, medical benefits and people
Cons
little room for growth
Brandywine Realty Company is a great company to work with
Construction Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAApril 13, 2012
I was able to reach great relationshisp with other employees. I was able to ask question when I was unsure able an issuse.
Pros
doctor appointments
Cons
double the work load
Great Location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 20, 2011
Enjoyed Management, learned a lot and was able to quickly excel.
Pros
charitable giver
Cons
company sold

Brandywine Realty Trust Reviews by Location