Brasstown Valley Resort

Brasstown Valley Resort Employer Reviews

Long/hard days with poor pay
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Young Harris, GAJuly 21, 2013
Pros: every day they feed you lunch
Cons: it is truly backbreaking for little pay
A typical day at Brasstown includes a list of sometimes 25 to 30 rooms....Each room is a thirty minute maximum cleaning time although we are asked to be more thorough and do more deep cleaning in each room...everyone is busy talking about eachother and it is not a great work environment...the greatest thing about this job is I am home with my kids every – more... night and for the most part I can stay to myself and keep out of the drama. – less
great place
Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant (Full-time) (Former Employee), Brasstown valley resort Young Harriss GaNovember 2, 2012
Pros: more help in the dishing washing area.
Cons: 15 min break would not hert.
when I work at brasstown, it was very hard lots of dishes. so mine to do. there have been times that I wish I had stay there. I wish they would change there ploice on firing people. Ireally like the people they were great, if I had that chance to work there again I would if they would have me back.
used to be great
Front Desk/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Young Harris, GAJune 19, 2012
Pros: benefits, steady paycheck
Cons: new management company
Loved my job - worked very hard. Lots of customer contact - in person, on the phone and via email. I liked the challenge of keeping everything running smoothly and making sure all supplies were available to accomplish our tasks.