Bratton & Company, Inc. is currently looking to augment our team with Technical Recruiters in the Bay Area. This position will be responsible for managing the full candidate life cycle process including sourcing, identification, screening, managing the interview process and closing.
Candidates must have substantial experience and proven track record recruiting IT professionals. And ideally, the candidate will have an understanding of Agile and Lean and practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP). Technical Recruiters must be able to work virtually (phone & Skype) and occasional face-to-face client meetings for 20 hours per week.
- 2+ years of current experience and a proven successful track record as a Technical Recruiter with experience recruiting in the Bay area and/or nationwide.
- Full life cycle recruiting within the IT industry for contract opportunities and full time placements.
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry and latest trends
- Excellent knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools (i.e.: Monster, DICE, etc.)
- Strong candidate networking experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as part of a team and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to successfully handle a high volume of requisitions concurrently.
- Must be a team player.
- Experience with Agile and Lean practices/ principles
- Previous success working in 100% virtual environment
Bratton provides an excellent professional environment which motivates it's recruiters with a very attractive incentive package which includes uncapped commissions.
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
**NO 3RD PARTY AGENCIES**
Qualified candidates please forward your resume for consideration.