At Bravarro, we pride ourselves in developing and executing focused communication strategies that enhance our clients’ pursuit of their public affairs and public relations goals.
Assists in the development and execution of communication and outreach strategies to advance clients’ public affairs and public relations goals.
- Conducts research and develops text for issue related collateral material and electronic communications
- Plans, writes, and edits news releases, guest editorials, press statements, speeches
- Develops social media strategies and manages multiple social media channels
- Will synthesize complex data and information into brief and understandable text
- Coordinates outreach activities for clients
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for company as well as client
- Will assist in managing client account
- Will demonstrate commitment to quality work through constant and consistent accuracy and thoroughness
- Will interact with media/press in distributing client materials and briefing on issues
- Will perform administrative services as needed
- Two to three years of communications experience in a legislative, campaign, public relations and/or media role
- Excellent writing capabilities using innovative techniques and style
- Social media expertise
- Experienced and accomplished researcher
- Extensive computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and basic knowledge of graphic design.
- Demonstrated success in creative and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of media relations
- Experienced with multimedia applications
- Effective communicator
- Strong initiative
$45,000 - $55,000, based on experience
Bravarro offers a broad range of communication, issue management, grassroots outreach, and organizational services to position our clients...