Job Title: IT Developer
Reports to: Applications Development Team Lead
The IT Developer provides LAN based software development support. The IT Developer designs, develops, tests, and implements new and existing software systems in accordance to the requirements set forth at Bravo Wellness.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Skills and experience using VB6, VB.net, and Microsoft .Net Framework as well as Microsoft SQL Server and/or MYSQL database engines.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Organized and detailed oriented with demonstrated strong design principles and attention to detail.
- Patient and able to provide clear instructions.
- Ability to document and summarize processes including the logical, analytical, and developmental progression of new programs and curriculum.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Team player, willing to work with diverse groups of people and ideas.
- Must be able to follow through on deliverables and timelines.
- Must be familiar with Object Oriented Programing
- Ability to work in an Agile Software Development environment.
- A 2-year Associate’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Bravo Wellness is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop.
- Because of the seasonal nature of our business and because of our company’s rapid growth, overtime is required at times.
Bravo Wellness is a rapidly growing company that works with employers and business partners to design and administer wellness incentive plans that link participants, progress and results.
The mission of Bravo Wellness is to provide excellent products and services to clients and business partners seeking to help their employees and members achieve optimal health and to reward those who do. Management of Bravo is governed by the golden rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Character, integrity and respect are evidenced daily by employees to each other and to constituents. Product flexibility and follow through are synonymous with the Bravo Wellness name, and Bravo will be recognized as one of the best companies to work for because of dedication to staff development and recognition.
Bravo’s benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance upon completion of length of employment requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.