Job Title: SharePoint (Knowledgebase) Administrator
Job Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Process and Project Management
Positions Supervised: None
The role of the Knowledgebase Administrator is to share the organization’s operational business processes and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing, and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchange of information across teams, business units and people. As such, the Knowledgebase Administrator is responsible for the availability and quality of knowledge assets within Bravo.
The Knowledgebase Administrator is responsible for the implementation, enhancement, operation, administration, maintenance and support of the company’s Knowledgebase, utilizing the SharePoint 2013 environment. Bravo’s Knowledgebase is a compilation of Bravo’s knowledge assets gleaned from years of experience delivering a wellness program platform and the development of best practices and standards along the way. The Knowledgebase is an integral component of Bravo’s ecosystem, providing the resources to equip and empower our internal teams to successfully service our clients with excellence. The administrator will assist in establishing, facilitating, and managing collaborative approaches to knowledge sharing.
This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other tools within the organization. The Knowledgebase Administrator must be able to work with independently in a fast paced environment.
- Supports the planning, implementation and management of Bravo’s Knowledgebase residing on a SharePoint 2013 platform
- Plans and executes architecture and design for SharePoint 2013 (Online) implementation
- Develops, maintains and supports the SharePoint 2013 platform
- Performs site administration, set up of new sites, building workflows and web parts and managing permissions
- Acts as a liaison between the Knowledgebase/SharePoint platform and the other Bravo departments providing technical guidance, technical support and best practices.
- Conforms with SDLC and patch management procedures to plan and execute changes, patches, updates and system migrations
- Plans and implements SharePoint business continuity plan
- Coordinates with IT, software vendors, and SharePoint community to troubleshoot, resolve, and prevent issues or errors
Competencies or Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years working as a SharePoint administrator
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience developing and troubleshooting SharePoint 2013 workflows
- Experience with enterprise content management
- Working knowledge of .NET
- Working knowledge of SharePoint structure and lifecycle
- Experience managing permissions between Active Directory and SharePoint
- Experience with operating and maintaining servers in virtualized environments (VMware) is a plus
- Experience with configuring, maintaining and managing SQL Server 2008 R2 in a SharePoint environment
- An ability to understand the relationship and distinctions between Business and Information Technology
- Strong analytical skills including an ability to understand and interpret internal and external business needs and translate them into requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to formulate and introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized, able to manage and maintain many priorities simultaneously
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent coordination skills internally and externally
- Must have a great attention to detail
- Eagerness to receive coaching and pursue training so as to grow in his or her contributions to Bravo
- The ability to use knowledge, facts, data and professional insights to effectively solve problems and put in place best practice solutions
- Bravo Wellness’ culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with Bravo Wellness’ culture and values
Education and Professional Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT is strongly preferred
- Bravo is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop
- This is a fast paced work environment with many crucial deadlines. This person must be comfortable in that environment
- Additional work hours likely will be needed during peak work periods
Bravo Wellness is a rapidly growing company that works with employers and business partners to design and administer wellness incentive plans that link participants, progress and results.
The mission of Bravo Wellness is to provide excellent products and services to employers and business partners seeking to help their employees and members achieve optimal health and to reward those who do. Management of Bravo is governed by the golden rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Character, integrity and respect are evidenced daily by employees to each other and to constituents. Product flexibility and follow through are synonymous with the Bravo Wellness name, and Bravo will be recognized as one of the best companies to work for because of dedication to staff development and recognition.
Bravo’s benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance upon completion of length of employment requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.