Bravo Employee Reviews

good and productive to work
Server (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 12, 2017
Usually all my days at work go very smooth and fluffy, by communicating with my costumers or with co-worker. As I have been working for almost thirteen years at different places and different positions overseas and inside of America I have learned how to respect everyone opinion and his or her thought. The most enjoyable thing that I have been dealing with different type of culture each one of them has added beautiful thing to me personality. I learned how to give or explain my opinion at work to my co-workers or to my managers and take in consideration their opinion in order to get all together to the same point that is helpful. As I have been working for long time I have not really personally faced hard time at any work, except if there something went wrong at work impacted all the worker for sure I have to participate all my team to solve this problem and pass it successfully.
poor work enviorment
Server (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILApril 21, 2017
poorly managed restaurant, The cooks messed up consumer meal constantly. Managers would comp entire family meals and they would put their consumers before their workers which would mean angry servers. You have to keep your employees happy to make your consumers happy.
Family oriented workplace
Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCApril 4, 2017
An excellent work environment surrounded by skilled and talented Soldiers. I was able to lead different maintenance Shops at Fort Bragg and while deployed in Afghanistan.
Fun environment to work in
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Harvard, ILApril 3, 2017
I loved working at Bravo's Pizza, I got along well with my coworkers and the management was great! I never thought being a waitress would be so eventful!
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
No breaks, a lot of slow days
Beautiful atmostpahere
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2017
They really do push the mission statement for each meal, each guest everyday, Menu roll outs, on the fly promotions, and a new CEO has changed the company.
Pros
Not Many
Cons
Thin on management
Bravo
Server (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 24, 2017
Great restaurant for the first time employee seeking an entree level job in the hospitality business. Corporate owned offering benefits and flexible hours.
day at work
Supermarket Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orange, NJMarch 24, 2017
my typical day at work as a cashier at bravo consider helping the customers, giving customer service, and making sure the supermarket is in place. i learned how to provide customer service to our customers
Work
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2017
working at bravo is a good place to work. But I would like to work at another place that I would enjoy. I would also like to meet new people working at a different restaurant.
Productive and fun workplace
Emerging Media Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2017
Bravo's office culture is very relaxed, comfortable, and casual. That being said, everyone is very busy and constantly working on many projects at once. It is a very productive and welcoming environment. I believe that throughout my internship at Bravo I learned about media convergence in a very up close and personal way. At Bravo, not only do they have television, but they also run a website, a daily dish news style app, and an app used to watch their shows on mobile devices and smart TVs.
3-1 Ibct
Imagery Sergeant (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYMarch 9, 2017
All around great battalion, Leaders took care and should general concern for Soldiers. Atmosphere was great overall. Area was quiet with little to know outside or civilian contact.
Pros
Quiet Country Atmosphere
Cons
extended work hours
25 Year Career
Aviation Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wheeler Army Airfield, HIFebruary 7, 2017
Fast paced, ever changing environment that constantly challenged and rewarded for 25 years. Great education benefits and retirement plans. Opportunities for career advancement are endless.
Fast pace, Fun, Organized, and Travel.....HOAH!!!
Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYDecember 13, 2016
I Loved the military and everything about it. My day to day functions consisted of Supply Chain management and inventory control. I dealt with all the merchandising, hand receipts, and control for the products and supplies that was being moved through out the entire company. When I wasn't in the office taking accountability of everything I was out training. Overall I loved the army, I thought I was going to do the whole 20 years and retire but God had other plans for me.
Event Cordinator
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Des MoinesDecember 9, 2016
High pasted fun job. Great customer interaction. High-quality food and high-quality service. Good work environment makes for good workers. Loved the experience
Pros
Discounted lunch
Fun work place
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MINovember 25, 2016
Bravo is an excellent place to work due to the management and team that work there. The job is clear on what your responsibilities are and as long as you perform with integrity and poise, your job is simple.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Constantly working holidays and weekends which pulls you away from familiy.
Overrated
Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2016
Bravo used to be a fun place: people used to go to work happy and stay happy. In the past 2 years things has changed: management started leading by fear, money got really tight and the ideas got slimmer and repetitive. Bravo is so done.
Pros
It used to be a great company
Cons
Salaries are very low, No chances to grow professionally
Great learning opportunity!
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 19, 2016
I gained majority of my food prep experience with BRAVO. The quality of the food was breathe taking. They also paid their employees very well. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to cook different Italian dishes.
Cons
No breaks
It was good
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLSeptember 17, 2016
The job was fun and we got to do what every other jobs did....get payed! We would work hard as a team and finish as a team because we all cares for each other personally.
Overall good work experience
Medical Coder and Biller (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 8, 2016
It is a fast paced environment where I learned to keep up with the work flow. My coworkers are friendly and always there for support. The most enjoyable part is getting appreciated and feeling proud after meeting a tough deadline.
Sales Account Manager
Institutional Based Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 4, 2016
Bravo Health merged with HealthSpring and then bought by Cigna. I worked with their Institutional -Special Needs Plans and managed eight nursing homes from a managed care perspective. CMS made strict marketing guidelines for the SNP population and Bravo had to work with their internal Marketing area and CMS for compliant ways to grow membership within the nursing home population.

Bravo/Cigna had an excellent work from home policy which showed productivity and ways proactive ways to communicate with staff.
this job was a bit of a waste of time
Bartender (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 21, 2016
it was okay. i really didnt find the job to be worthy of my skills, and that made for a boring and unprofessional atmosphere
Pros
made some good friends
Cons
cheap employee food....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bravo. Our community is ready to answer.