Bravo Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and a fun environment to work in
Restaurant Server (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, OHFebruary 17, 2016
This is my first serving job ever and it is a great experience! A typical day of work is constantly being busy and serving customers to give them the best dining experience. I have learned so much in just a short time from reading tables to describing food and drinks to guest. I have learned how to work on a system called micros for ringing in orders and drinks. I am still learning how to be a better server. Management is great to work with, they work with you very well, and they are very organized. My co-workers are great and very helpful and work as a team! The hardest part of my job is still learning how to multitask when four tables in your section have just gotten seated all at once. The most enjoyable part of my job is making the guest laugh and being able to give them an enjoyable time dining with Bravo.
Professional and Quality of Product
Server (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 19, 2016
Bravo is a consistent restaurant in reference to guest base, product, and building maintenance. Enjoyed my coworkers and has low turnover so it was a safe and familiar place to work. Management is extremely guest oriented and supportive with guest relations. Flexible with schedules if your a student. Room for growth. The hardest part of the job is running food. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relaxed environment and how the management allowed us to be an ambassador in our work in relation to guest services.
Pros
Schedules, employee meal program, monetary needs great
Cons
Doubles, no lockers
work place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 31, 2016
Typical day at work is just like any other serving job, hours 11am till 2 pm (time varies). I learned great communication skills, how to multitask, how to deal with mad people, make people leave with a smile, great memorization skills. There really isn't a hard part about the job, I guess the only hard part is the cons that I listed above. I think management was great. My co-workers were great people with awesome personalities, they did a lot of team work! Best part of the job was talking to new guests all day.
Pros
great money, fast money, socialize with people, great environment, fast shifts
Cons
no benefits, not a steady pay, no overtime, no vacation time
Military
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 23, 2015
Military workplace. Dignity and respect are always present in every employee. Great teamwork approach with lots of federal government benefits.
Pros
Federal Government Benefits
Bravo
Server (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 14, 2016
I have learned from working at Bravo that is it enjoyable to have a crew that gets along well but there can our management decisions that are made for a reason to better the culture of bravo. The most enjoyable part of the job Is being able to work around so many new people everyday and I am constantly meeting new people. Also making people happy is another thing I enjoy, the fact that a simple candle in a dessert can make a little girls birthday makes me so happy to be able to cause that.
Pros
Rookwood shopping center discount
Cons
Working every holiday
nice work inviorment
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2016
very nice company if you like this type of job its the best i had in the food chain there is nothing hard about the job the food is good
Pros
free lunch
Cons
dont know about benifitst
Fun
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2016
When I started this job, it was so much fun. I opened the one up in Rookwood Commons in Cincinnati. The management doesn't trust it's employees, so the bar would never cut.
Nicely renovated Italian Restaurant
Head Hostess (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of me being the first host there monday-friday at 9 a.m. and setting up the restaurant or doing carryout orders. Then at 11 a.m. we would open and I would deal with a lot of guests. I love working with people, so this was something I loved to do. I learned that working with so many people, you will have many different personalities, so you need to learn how to cope with them. Management had it's moments, but in every job they do. They only issue I had was that they were never on the same page and didn't know what the others had already said. My co-workers all everntually became friends so it was nice to see them and work with them. The hardest part of the job would be having to deal with an irate guest, but I enjoyed being able to turn them around and make them happy again.
Pros
got half off the menu
Cons
i would rarely get any breaks and even though i was fulltime i never had any benefits
good place to work
SUPPLY SERGEANT (Former Employee) –  Fort Jackson, SCOctober 23, 2015
good place to work if you are detail oriented and a fast learner. always on your feet and have to maintain a professional manner. this job is for motivated individuals who wish to further their career path in the army.
Extremely challenging yet rewarding workplace.
Company Operations Officer (Current Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCSeptember 13, 2014
The Marine Corps is an excellent orginazation to work for but you definitely have to put the work in to succeed. You must above all else place the mission and others before yourself. Like most experiences in life, you get out of it what you put into it.
Pros
great benefits, job security, and opportunitiesfor advancement
Cons
deployments put a strain on home life.
Great Productivity and team building balance.
United States Army Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TexasJune 11, 2015
First thing we conduct Physical fitness. Following we conduct our daily business. At the end of the day we give our employees guidance on what is planned for the following day. We also give them feedback on production, work flow and how to conduct better business.

I have learned how to receive constructive criticism and enhance myself and my employees production.

Our organization is built on working as a team. I would say working in this environment has been the best experience on how to work with others and how to bounce back by succeeding in a work related goal.

I would say the hardest part of our Job is mentoring someone that does not want to be mentored. (A know it all)

The most enjoyable part of the Job is when I walk around and see those who I have mentored, succeed and become leaders themselves.
Pros
Equal promotion opportunity.
Cons
Away from where I want to be located.
military
MILITARY POLICEMAN (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCDecember 1, 2015
received a lot of good training. was deployed and made it home safely. command made the work atmosphere a great place to work.
productive and fun work place
Chef - Started (Former Employee) –  portage michiganJuly 1, 2015
My typical day at work would start at 9 am id show up and have to clean the whole front of the restaurant by myself then at about 1015 when id have that all done id wash up and get changed into my chef out fit where id then prep food till about 1125 when we would have a specials meeting to taste test the specials for the day then wed be open for business with me working on the line until about 3 on most days. i could go on and on about what iv learned here the managers for the most part were great i loved my coworkers it was really just a great environment. id say the toughest of the work would either be days id help brew beer or the days with extra cleaning projects that would hold us till about 5-7 in the afternoon. but the most enjoyable part was Sunday when brunch got done we were aloud to take home left overs
Pros
half off food
Cons
no breaks unless you smoke cigarettes
Military Career
Sergeant First Class (E-7) (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJanuary 31, 2014
During my 26 year career I was afforded the opportunity to visit many places and work with some of the most professional people in the world.
Pros
great compensation, excellent vacation time, great possibility for advancement
Cons
long work hours, limited family time
Our daily sales goal was always something I challenged myself to reach.
Western Union and Customer service desk (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 26, 2015
November 2009 to December 2011
My responsibilities in this company were running the cash registers for my shift. There were always at least three
cashiers on the floor and my duties consisted of making sure
all was going well with customers while they were getting
ready to leave our store. I was always in charge of returns and exchanges with stock items. I kept records of our sales by the hour, and also our conversion. Our daily sales goal was
always something I challenged myself to reach. I took pride in our accomplishments. I also took care of the sales floor by
organizing and working with my customers. Keeping a clean and healthy work environment will always improve all aspects.
Last but not least I also assisted with stock at the warehouse,
customer service was always my number one priority.
Fun atmosphere with enjoyable coworkers
Bartender/ Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2015
Fun work place with very supportive management.
Main goal on a daily basis is to create customer loyalty and repeat visits. Completely based on corporate guidelines, which are constantly followed by employees.
Pros
discounted food, decent shift hours
Friendly work environment
Security officer (armed), E&A Protective Services (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAOctober 2, 2015
Nice coworkers. Duties require attention to details and observance of all internal and external activities on campus.
fast pace and great people
Trainer/Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2014
It gets busy during the lunch/dinner rushes. Check percentages are generally high. Coworkers are more than happy to help you out if you need it. Managers are easy to talk to.
Pros
friendly staff, works with your availability
benefits
Terrible management, no room for advancement.
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Fairlawn, ohioApril 30, 2014
Degrading managers who speak to you like you are nothing.
No focus on good customer service.
Pros
money
Cons
no benefits, bad management
Lovely work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 24, 2014
Good benefits when full time, a lot of perks for working at the Museum of Fine Arts.