Bravo Employee Reviews

Good management
Server (Former Employee), West Homestead, PAJuly 8, 2015
It was a nice place to work with good management and team work. I enjoyed working for Bravo. I enjoyed the repeat guests that frequented the restaurant.
productive and fun work place
Chef - Started (Former Employee), portage michiganJuly 1, 2015
Pros: half off food
Cons: no breaks unless you smoke cigarettes
My typical day at work would start at 9 am id show up and have to clean the whole front of the restaurant by myself then at about 1015 when id have that all done id wash up and get changed into my chef out fit where id then prep food till about 1125 when we would have a specials meeting to taste test the specials for the day then wed be open for business with me working on the line until about 3 on most days. i could go on and on about what iv learned here the managers for the most part were great i loved my coworkers it was really just a great environment. id say the toughest of the work would either be days id help brew beer or the days with extra cleaning projects that would hold us till about 5-7 in the afternoon. but the most enjoyable part was Sunday when brunch got done we were aloud to take home left overs
Fun Work Environment
Production and Development Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2015
This supportive environment was like a family! The support and guidance provided from this internship was amazing- I loved my bosses.
Great Productivity and team building balance.
United States Army Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TexasJune 11, 2015
Pros: Equal promotion opportunity.
Cons: Away from where I want to be located.
First thing we conduct Physical fitness. Following we conduct our daily business. At the end of the day we give our employees guidance on what is planned for the following day. We also give them feedback on production, work flow and how to conduct better business.

I have learned how to receive constructive criticism and enhance myself and my employees production.

Our organization is built on working as a team. I would say working in this environment has been the best experience on how to work with others and how to bounce back by succeeding in a work related goal.

I would say the hardest part of our Job is mentoring someone that does not want to be mentored. (A know it all)

The most enjoyable part of the Job is when I walk around and see those who I have mentored, succeed and become leaders themselves.
Our daily sales goal was always something I challenged myself to reach.
Western Union and Customer service desk (Former Employee), Queens, NYMay 26, 2015
November 2009 to December 2011
My responsibilities in this company were running the cash registers for my shift. There were always at least three
cashiers on the floor and my duties consisted of making sure
all was going well with customers while they were getting
ready to leave our store. I was always in charge of returns and exchanges with stock items. I kept records of our sales by the hour, and also our conversion. Our daily sales goal was
always something I challenged myself to reach. I took pride in our accomplishments. I also took care of the sales floor by
organizing and working with my customers. Keeping a clean and healthy work environment will always improve all aspects.
Last but not least I also assisted with stock at the warehouse,
customer service was always my number one priority.
fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), NJMay 6, 2015
Pros: working in a closed enviroment
Cons: no brakes
I'll clock in and get my cart together with All the supplies necessary to maintain cleanse in a fun working place where it was no costumer around you, peaceful and quietly area, co-workers were great and respectful in with they will offers you help if you couldn't finish your job on time. Great place to get your mind off things and get your cleaning skills up.
Productive and fast paced working
Host/Busser (Former Employee), Robinson TownshipApril 28, 2015
A typical day at work isn't that bad. I've learned how to be a Servers Assistant and host there and some food running. The management isn't that bad but it's not the best. The co-workers aren't that bad, they just take some getting used to. There really wasn't a hard part of the job, you just do what your responsibilities are and you'll get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers and also always working at a fast pace.
great Company
housekeeping (Former Employee), gsk navy yardApril 20, 2015
my work day was a very fast paste setting with about two to three thousand people in the building daily. I responsible for a lot but I also had a great team members. it was very fun and challenging there was never a hard part, it was always fun to work hard
Excellent Job experience
Prep Cook/ Chef (Former Employee), Whitehall Township, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Upon being hired I was offered the job at a great rate of pay. I was impressed with the fact the menu was easy to remember and how I was thrown in like a baptism of fire. Excellent job
My job was good, but others made it difficult
863rd Engineer BN (Former Employee), Ft Sheridan, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: working with the soldiers
Cons: others that i worked with were not comminted to do their jobs
The company had many issues with the other fulltime personnel, not preforming their jobs and not getting the support from the higher command to do something about them.
Easy work
Server Assistant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 27, 2014
Being a server's assistant is an easy job at Bravo. However the management is unorganized and insufficient. As well as specific parts of the work environment could easily be improved by corporate although they seem to overlook the obvious many problems that Bravo has.
productive
Maintenance Supply Clerk (SAMS-1E) (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXDecember 12, 2014
I enjoy working with this company. nice people

very informative
Kept you on your toes
Line-Cook (Former Employee), Cranberry, PANovember 29, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: prep was always short
Was a really fun, really busy place to work at. Always kept me entertained and focused. There was always something that needed done, though. The prep workers always under made everything. They always made the prep list too short which screwed all the line cooks over on an almost daily basis.
Challenging and fun place to work
Flight Operations Section Leader (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZOctober 30, 2014
Every day presented it's own challenges and rewards. I was consistently encuraged to improve and rewarded for doing so.
it was great working tere
Escort actors safely to and from set (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2014
I liked working there for the reason that I was working overtime meet actors I was patrolling worked In different areas in Los Angeles.
Lovely work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 24, 2014
Good benefits when full time, a lot of perks for working at the Museum of Fine Arts.
Nice Workers Bad Job
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no breaks
The mangement really didn't care about you, they were all about the check.
U. S. Army
U.S. Army (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: great bonuses/pay and benefits
Cons: long days and war
Get to the office at 9 A.M. and check my emails, report to Captain or 1sgt. and do the work assigned to me.
Extremely challenging yet rewarding workplace.
Company Operations Officer (Current Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits, job security, and opportunitiesfor advancement
Cons: deployments put a strain on home life.
The Marine Corps is an excellent orginazation to work for but you definitely have to put the work in to succeed. You must above all else place the mission and others before yourself. Like most experiences in life, you get out of it what you put into it.
Highly competitive culture, result-oriented work environment
Director, Brand Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 6, 2014
A challenging place to work, but the work is fulfilling and satisfying.