Bremer Bank Employee Review

Smaller company but high expectations
Retail Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Lake Elmo, MNMarch 18, 2014
Working at Bremer Bank was a great place to work for. I enojyed the environment and the people you work with. Bremer was always high on promoting within and that was really great.
Pros
health benefits, parking, and managers
Cons
Volume was slower because of the economy

Other Bremer Bank Employee Reviews

People appear to be happy working there
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Lake Elmo, MNFebruary 11, 2018
When you are hired, you do a personality profile during the 1st day. They are very intrusive and use various ''introduction' opportunities to learn more personal things about their staff. While introducing yourself you are required to tell more about yourself.

The 'new hire' training sessions are scheduled at regular intervals and I later guessed that was because they do not regularly keep all the staff past the training period. While in training we would see emails regarding who was no longer employed. These people were frequently from the previous training class. Also, while actively in training we learned the start date of the next group which was 2 months out. I didn't understand how they were starting a new session while we were still actively in ours. There were 10 of us.

Being a call center you will work some Saturdays as well as some of the bank closed holidays.

They have a generous benefit package including 15 days of paid time off. They do use a workforce management system to organize time off, daily and weekly work schedules, break and lunch times. They have a call recording and review system so we can hear our recoded calls and maximize our customer service efficiencies as well as ensure the account holders security over the phone.
Pros
generous benefits, nice culture throughout company
Cons
undesirable training practices and dishonest hire practices
The job and my co-workers where awesome.
Proof Operator/ Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 15, 2017
I worked in the bookkeeping department and as an occasional teller. My customers where great and I learned a lot about the banking operations as a whole.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bremer Bank. Our community is ready to answer.