BRENTWOOD HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews in United States

Very unprofessional from the staff to some of the workers.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2015
Very unprofessional they talk to you as if you beneath. The ADON told the cna"s that we where in the same boat with the housekeepers. They constantly bash employees with harsh words and never praise them for there hard work. Our opinions don't mean anything what we say on how we feel about how we get treated constantly gets overlooked. I will never recommend any one to work there neither will i go back
No benefits, no life
Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2016
There are no benefits...no medical, PTO, 401K match, paid holidays (3/year), no work/life balance. The people that work here are hard workers, the company shows zero appreciation for their efforts.
Pros
Cons
Favoritism reigns supreme
non productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2016
I didn't like the place at all the management team suck. They are very unfair in building two. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Working experience and co workers
RESIDENT CARE SPEACALIST (Current Employee) –  Burbank, ILNovember 23, 2015
The working experience is amazing. It is great to have so many team players that work so well together. The atmosphere is wonderful, although stressful at times Brentwood still has loving workers
still need's improvement, but it has improved
Transportation Aide (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2015
The pay rate could be better, but it has increased. It need more staff to accomidate the residents . Management can improve big time. I do like the facilty it needs to get with the times such as direct deposit and electronic charting. The uniform chioce could be better because it hard to find khaki colored scrubs without paying an arm and a leg. I do like there is growth with in the company, but it is stilll limited. I enjoy the residents because of the varity of ages in the facilty so it doesn't give the " nursing home feel" your gurateed to to get a good laugh from one the residents that can sure brighteen up your day.
Very Clean nice place to work
RN Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 12, 2015
hardest part of job staffing and the staff that are there long term are great
enjoy working with the residents giving wound care
learned a lot of skills of management
Pros
great group to work for
Cons
not compensaed for work done
Very political environment with lack of support and direction. High expectations are not communicated well.
Not disclosed (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2014
It was presented as an excellent opportunity to grow and develop leadership skills and have an impact in developing the company's market share in the healthcare community. Ideas and projects are dismissed without serious consideration. While the intention was to participate in a leadership role, it quickly became a front line representative identical to previous roles held.
great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2012
typical day at work was blessed i did my reguler routine an co workers we all was a family.the hardest part of the job is when a pateint passes away on u thats been with u for yrs.an u been taking care of them.i enjoyrd the most part cause they care about their employes.
Pros
pot lunches.games, hoiliday parties
Cons
breaks not long enough an shot of staa at times.
it was ok the work load was heavey
Certified Nursing Aide (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2013
Taking care of the patients was the only thing i enjoyed , the work load was vey heavy and we was allways short and the pay wasn't enough.
great workers
Medication Nurse (Former Employee) –  dallas,txMarch 19, 2013
great company for new nurses. the staff was extremely helpful and compassionate about me being a new nurse and showing me anything I needed to know
At-will company
Certified Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2012
Normal. How to be micromanaged. Fun and friendly. Agressive family members. The residents.

2.7