BRIA Health Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Runnnnn!!!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 25, 2017
When you work here plan on working short all the time. Plan for the new owners walking through the building and not speaking to you as if you don't exist. Working short causes you to be behind, unable to complete treatments, orders or provide adequate patient care which is unsafe. You want to keep your license don't come here!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Unappreciative Management
Certified Nusing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILMay 28, 2017
Management got rid of so many hard working members of our team who were willing to come into work and do the job we do for made up or extremely petty reasons. Frequently understaffed and severely underpaid/overworked employees. When we had full staff, work was manageable; now the staffing is typically about half of what it was when I started in this facility. Shady stuff was going on with the administration - everyone was very secretive about things, and there was very little communication between supervisors and nursing staff. Who knows who the supervisors even were? I am glad that I chose to leave the facility. It has really gone downhill. I feel sorry for the residents who are unintentionally subjected to what is considered abuse due to poor staffing.
Productive environment
SSD (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILMay 23, 2017
Typical day was overall very structured beginning with meeting with IDT to address and prioritize issues/concerns/areas that needed to be addressed. At times very stressful as many healthcare fields can be however the team overall worked well and communicated effectively together during these times to focus on patient care and completing tasks at hand. Management was supportive and I always felt the door was open if I had any questions or concerns which is always a plus to feel like you have support behind you in upper management. Overall, obtained a significant amount of clinical experience while working here not only through collaboration with health care professionals but also through interacting on a daily basis with the residents. As I made the move to advance in my career, it was difficult to leave and always enjoyed working with the staff and interacting with all the patients at Bria
Friendly clean environment
RN- Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILApril 20, 2017
All staff are team players. Flexible work hours. Accommodating when time was requested off for personal day. Looked forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
Safe work environment
Cons
Housekeeping Supervisor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILDecember 4, 2016
Excellent. Company to work for very appreciated. Of there workers u can really grow there they have good benefits if u would like them open door policy
Already completed
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILNovember 20, 2016
Completed- Great company to learn skills! you can work as many hours as you need. Co- workers are great! Acquity is high.
Excellent Health Services Organization
Office Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Cahokia, ILSeptember 16, 2015
The organization took excellent care of the facility's residents and employees. This included numerous employee appreciation weeks throughout the years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIA Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.