Brick Bodies Employee Reviews

Awesome Place to Work
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Perry Hall, MDApril 12, 2017
I love going to work everyday at Brick Bodies. I typically train clients anywhere between 5:45-11:30 am and 4-7:30pm. Management is terrific and very supportive of my goals. I meet with my team leader once a month to discuss my goals for this month and how to best attain them.
Personal Training
Personal Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2016
great way to get started in the personal training area but challenging work expectations; all driven out productivity without creating work/life balance for trainers.
customer service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJanuary 3, 2016
talking to regular gym members on a daily basis.
having to deal with 1000 of peoples and mult tasking everything at one time.
Pros
working out at the gym
Cons
being on your feet all day
B. BODIES planet fitness is what this sounds like
fitess trainer (Former Employee) –  GaithersburgJanuary 3, 2015
I worked for planet fitness of maryland and this sounds just like their description. While it is owned by brick bodies it is not. It is their planet fitness business that they own. While helping people try to achieve their fitness goals, the greatest benefit was the stable schedule. As a trainer for planet fitness their are no other benefits. You work 32 hours a week and they consider it part time so they do not give health insurance. I was told all trainers made $13.25 an hour and would make programs for up to 40 people a day and have to train up to 50 people a day to make your qouta. If you wanted to make more money you would have to give up the fitness training aspect and become an assistant manager which was chosen only by the regional manager that would only chose his close friends that had no background in fitness. I would not recommend working for this company as i saw many managers and trainers come and go. They do not take good care of their employees and growth is very limited. That is what I saw working for planet fitness of Maryland owned by Brick Bodies.
Pros
stable schedule
Cons
no benefits, slim chance of growing with this company, asked to train way to many people to focus on their goals
Happy place with kids
Daycare Worker (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDSeptember 11, 2014
I love working with kids so this place was really great to me.
You learned something new about them everyday.
Brick Bodies Review
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 16, 2012
Work with a wide range of clients from high school athletes to patients that are doctor prescribed for exercise. Clients goals typically range from weight loss and improving muscle tone to balance, decreasing flare-ups from cardiovascular disease, and increasing ease of daily living activities. My co-workers all have years of experience and are at least twice my age which works well for my growth as I am able to learn from them and incorporate it with the modern knowledge I have obtained from school and my experience. I thoroughly enjoy seeing my clients improve not only with their physical goals but mentally and emotionally as well. Seeing the connection they make emotionally to their physical goals exceeds any financial rewards.
Pros
great environment, co-workers, and members
Cons
peak gym hours can be frustrating to work through