Brick House Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
It was a fun job sometimes, management was not always on the same page unfortunately.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2016
Many of the employees are quite immature, and management can sometimes get flustered. There are three to four managers on the clock on a busy night, and sometimes they are not on the same page with one another, and may give conflicting instructions. Also,your hours are never guaranteed. If it is a slow day, you may be sent home in thirty minutes. This can happen five days in a row in the late summer. The newer managers tend to pick favorites, and date the waitresses.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, interesting customers, friendly coworkers, friendly management, approachable general managers
Cons
Management can sometimes be unprofessional, coworkers are very often unprofessional, inconsistent schedules
Decent work environment, nothing special.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2016
A decent job, more of a part-time gig, when it's slow you will get your hours cut and management is far from good. They want good workers but won't train you and very shady work environment.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Lack of hours.
It was a great place to work and the food was delicious!
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  152 East High Street Pottstown, PA 19464October 8, 2012
It was a great place to work. I learned a lot about taking care of customers and solving any issues they had. Typically I waited tables and cleaned all day. Eventually I moved to the hostess stand and started seating customers. I loved all of my co workers as well as my bosses and the managers. There was nothing really hard about the job. The most enjoyable part was talking to the customers.
Pros
we were a popular resturant so we had a decent amount of customers, we played good music, the bosses were very nice and managment was great.
Cons
waitresses get paid 2.75 an hour and we have no benefits.
Very fun place to work at asnd inteact with customers
Promo Girl, Waitress (Former Employee) –  st louis moDecember 17, 2012
it was very fun and easy. Loved my regulars got along with all the girls and love doing outside work for the company
Pros
customers and employyes and somtimes the pay
Cons
gm attitudes varies

Want to know more about Brick House?

Ask a question