BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Best boss ever
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 29, 2017
This was a great place to work. I had the best boss anyone could ask for. I hated to leave but left because of family issues. I wish I could get a job back there. I worked under the direction of the controller. There was little advancement for me as the CFO did not like me.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
You were not allowed to take all your paid time off. You had to leave at least 3 days.
WV Large Team
Underwriting Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVNovember 7, 2015
Great amenities, benefits and office location. Management is horrible and has a reputation for excessive drinking during functions. Staff is out of control. Lots of petty drama that management is aware of but nobody seems to want to control. This is a very unprofessional company.
Pros
Benefits, office location, compensation
Cons
Management and ethics
Excellent Company
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 12, 2013
Excellent work environment with friendly staff and great management. Tons of opportunities for personal and professional growth. Very flat organization. The company is truly team oriented. Great place to get started as a young professional, as well as build a career.