Bridge Home Health and Hospice Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2017
Business director constantly micromanaging pay and what "he feels" nurses should be paid. Numerous instances where pay was recalculated or missed due to miscommunication. Co workers were great, but management too focused on trying to make corporate happy and that means profits which equals cuts in the quality of patient care. Many favors are asked by management and is not reciprocated through fair compensation.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Business manager overstepping into clinical operations
Great support from the management team. The whole staff is fun to work with.
LVN (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 18, 2017
I have been working at Bridge Hospice Bay Area for more than a year and the support from the management team I have been getting is superb. The managers are always there to listen and provides solutions. They don't see you as what your title is but they see you as a person and a great addition to the team. The staff are very friendly and fun to work with. Thank you Bridge Hospice Bay Area team!
My 2nd Family
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 18, 2017
I've never worked in an organization that truly respects and genuinely cares about each other.
This company or should I say the people that make up this program work together and help each other to give the Gift of Hospice.
Great Place to Work
Nursing (Current Employee) –  San DiegoSeptember 18, 2017
Bridge hospice is a fun, and easy place to work. Bridge gives great care to patients and the volunteer coordinator Sharon goes out of her way to help grant the wishes of the patients she serves. Sharon was able to get a patient on a B52 bomber because that was his dying wish. Bridge is different then other places I have worked. WTG Bridge!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Great place to work!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 16, 2017
Bridge Home Health & Hospice is a great company that really cares about their employees. I work in their San Jose office and have been treated very fair and had numerous pay raises in the past 2 years. I love the staff BBQs that the company sponsors. It's great to have a relationship with my coworkers outside of work.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
A place with no regulation
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2017
Bridge Hospice is a business and not a Health Care Provider. At this agency all medical and nursing staff are being managed by marketing team and not a medical leader. This agency does not follow any regulations. Any effort is done to admit a patient to grow the census. An unsafe hospice practice with low quality. Multiple law suits are filed against this agency due to illegal and unethical practice. There is no value for medical staff as you report to a business man and not a health care provider.
The most stressful job I have ever had
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAAugust 13, 2017
If you want a micromanaged unorganized job this is the place for you. All they care about is there profits and want to push you to break.
They dont care about the patients only the money
All I can say is if you work here good luck
Pros
Paid vacation
Great place to work.
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHMay 1, 2015
Bridge Home Health and Hospice is an organization of dedicated health professionals that work together to provide high quality end of life care to patients and their families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Home Health and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge Home Health and Hospice Reviews by Location