Bridge Property Management Employee Reviews

Its a job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 16, 2017
There is not special you come to work and do what every leasing agent does meet and greet and show. They have properties all over in Georgia and they are growing
Bridge is on the right path!!!!
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 15, 2017
I believe that Bridge Property Management is on the right path to remaining an amazing company, I have had a great experience as far as the overall company, however I had a nightmare experience with one of the managers that was hired. I strongly believe that managers set the tone for everyone on the team, so if the manager is not efficient and pleasant then the team will not be able to thrive. Bridge as a whole company however, has been delightful from each individual I have met, everyone who are "great employees" really believe in the company and it inspires others to want to work for them! Great Job Bridge I look forward to the growth and success of the company!
Pros
Growth, advancement, benefits, 401K, team building, Grow, open door policy
Cons
Training for the "Bridge Way" is advised.
This Company Sucks 100%
Maintenance Technician III (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 9, 2017
This company sucks no pay increases or nothing I wouldn't work for this company. The manager at promenade terrace is unprofessional and doesn't know how to coordinate the day to day operations
Pros
Cons
A whole lot this company sucks
They are a decent company
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2017
Decent company to work for starting out. You can learn and grow in the maintenance field. Learn how to do tech work, supervising, different techniques within the field.
A typical day
Apartment Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 1, 2017
I only worked for the company 3 months. They didn't take care of their employees. I would not recommend working for them. The property I worked on was very rough.
Great Company
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 11, 2017
I loved working with bridge because I was able to learn so much. Everyday I learned new leasing strategies and techniques to use while on tour. I also learned fair housing Laws and took classes on discrimination. my typical day at work starts off with putting out refreshments early in the morning for our residents and prospects. After that I would check voicemails and return calls. Then I would do follow ups and bring in traffic. when prospects arrived I would take them on a tour of our community. I also had to renew leases and put in work orders throughout the day. My management company as a whole was full of positivity, but the team I had at Terracina made my job a little harder, I felt like I was the only one working hard and really striving for success. My favorite part of my job is meeting new people and creating a professional bond with them.
Pros
Experiance
Cons
Negativity In The Office
Excellence in Property Management
Special Projects Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJuly 11, 2017
Bridge Property Management is one of the best managed property management companies in the business. Their attention to detail and focus on daily operations adds tremendous value to real estate assets.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 21, 2017
I love my team and have had great support from upper management. I feel that they have treated me very well and show great appreciation for hard work.
Very awesome company!!
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 31, 2017
This company know the true meaning of being a team. Management is very helpful. Hardest part of the job was finding good maintenance team. I learned so much from this company. My property was always the guinea pig of new tools to try and make our job easier and better. A typical day at work was always different but my staff was awesome. I think the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being recognized for your work.
Pros
They give you great tools. Being recognized for your work.
Cons
Do not have any
Results driven growing company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Auvers Village ApartmentsMarch 13, 2017
I truly enjoyed my time at BPM. There were many changes and the company is growing quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone who enjoys a professional challenge.
Pros
Property Managers are empowered to run their property.
Cons
This company is still restructuring their training programs
Great property and managment staff.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 10, 2017
Bridge property management is great workplace. The management team are very professional and helpful. The property's are well taken care of and great maintenance teams.
Pros
Great team management
Cons
No cons
You Choose
Just Guess (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2017
No advancement, they never tell you about openings and they don't train you for promotions! They cater to managers and maintenance but leasing and assistants get no attention.
Growing Pains....could be great
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 1, 2017
Depending on who you are and who you know you can name your salary. Allot of employees were underpaid. Some aspect of the company are great. You just have to be okay with what ever comes up and work very well with little to no guidance. They should really stop downsizing staffs at the communities they take over. Every company they purchase from can not be wrong.
Pros
Year end bonuses, managers have corporate holiday schedule
Cons
under staffs communities but wants the same results as fully staffed
Great company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2017
The owners and CEO's and regional are very friendly down to earth people to work for. They really make you want to preform at your best. They come out the the properties and visit regularly and that gives you a chance to get to know them
Cons
Manager at the property shows discrimination towards other races, and genders openly.
I like that our property have a theater room for the residents.
Leasing Consultant/Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WANovember 19, 2016
Follow up with prospects/residents on a daily basis to see if they are still interested in renting a unit. Enter there information into Rent dynamics each day toured the property. Gather proper documents
for leasing a unit money orders, I.D, income verification, landlord statements. And start the screening process thru are provider then start a file for upcoming residents. I have learned a lot about Fair Housing it was a great benefit with the training from Bridge U. I enjoyed working with my team we learned a lot from each other and management. Made sure we had the proper training which was very helpful dealing residents/prospects. The hardest part of the job was when we did not have any available units for prospects. I enjoyed meeting and helping all diverse of families finding a home.
Productive and great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 26, 2016
Fast paced, and organized place to work. Great benefits and great people to work with.
On the job training, with answers to any question asked.
Good schedule and time off accommodating.
Hands on managment
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
Owners visit property once a month to check on their investments. Very diligent and thorough making sure to attain NOI and providing best value to residents.
Pros
Generous commissions
Cons
Unrealistic goals, lack of organized structured training of employees
Great learning experience
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXAugust 10, 2016
Ability to communicate with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas. Exemplified proficiency in marketing and leasing of properties along with analytical skills in verifying prospective tenants. Pronounced organization to effectively work as a pivotal member of the property sales team, utilized technical knowledge to administer the preparation and final distribution of rental contracts. Ensure timely information flow and productive sales closing by conducting influential and professional communication to follow up with clients. Constantly and effectively brought new ideas to the table to help insure we were ahead of our competition
productive place to work
3rd Party Management/Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 2, 2016
Great place to work wonderful people. I love working here and the great people I worked with. Great benefits and bonuses. Not much room for growth, but your position wont go unnoticed
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard to move up
No job work life balance here, at least on the site level of things.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2016
If you are looking for a place that has work life balance well this isn't the place for you. All this place cares about is numbers. To have vacation time and sick time and can't use them is pretty much the life here.