ABOUT BRIDGE STREET
Bridge Street is a new full-service strategic advisement and special projects consulting firm that works with the leadership of top sports, entertainment, labor, political and corporate entities to create, launch and assist in executing the desired impact projects. Our areas of expertise include strategy, grasstops-to-grassroots engagement, government and public affairs, youth, sports and event activation as well as serving as a bridge between corporate and urban communities. Bridge Street is the creator of Concerts4Cause, a new live entertainment initiative supporting urban social causes. Clients include AEG, California Endowment, Los Angeles Urban League, and BET.
- Is a full-time position in a high-paced private consulting operation.
- Requires an extremely organized, self-directed individual who can assist with multiple, diverse projects.
- Requires excellent writing skills, including note-taking/production for large & small conferences.
- Must maintain a service-oriented & deferential mindset towards clients, team members & LA area dignitaries.
- Will involve rapidly-changing priorities which must be achieved on a daily and/or weekly basis.
- Interest in urban community development a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES UTLIZED WEEKLY
- Excellent people skills and able to interact quickly and efficiently with the executive assistants within other companies operating in the sports, entertainment, labor and political arenas.
- Excellent note-taking and note-reporting for small group dissemination. (Conference calls & in person)
- Excellent scheduling skills (utilizing Outlook scheduling software)
- Excellent capacity to create executive tasks & “to-do” lists as well as monitoring progress of each.
- Familiarity with basic computer Software (Windows, Adobe, Microsoft Office-word, excel, powerpoint)
Microsoft Access a major plus , Apple basics a major plus (or ability to learn)
- Able to sync calendars and contacts with Apple iCloud, Microsoft Outlook and Apple iphone & set-up email.
- Problem-solving such as working with service departments to resolve basic computer and device problems.
- Ability to create large mail-merge documents (including data input, document set-up, merge & postage)
- Enthusiasm towards basic tasks including updating filing systems, keeping office organized.
New Business Development
- Ability to research grant & sponsorship opportunities
- Assistance with fundraising, including:
- Editing and assisting in the development of proposals
- Submission of proposals, including making required copies, proper binding, etc.
- Assist with charity work (letter writing, ordering materials, supplies, event assistance)
- Familiarity with email marketing
- Participation in pitch sessions and assisting with proper follow-up.
- Periodically staffing client-based special events.
- Must be office equipment literate; computers, scanners, fax
- Must be an excellent writer.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from areas that may not always offer public transportation.
SALARY: negotiable with strong potential for rapid growth.
Please submit resume and salary history