Bridge Technical Talent Employee Reviews

Field Service Technician
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Foxwoods Resort and CasinoJune 21, 2015
I am working as a field service technician at Foxwoods resort and casino. I am doing 3 month contracts and I am currently in my 4th contract. I am working second shift weekends. 40 hours a week, doing 4 ten hour days. I enjoy the work but there are no benefits. The staff at Foxwoods are a pleasure to work with.
Pros
nice people, interesting work
Cons
no benefits, not permanent
Productive, Fun working experience
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RINovember 26, 2013
They work with you and want you to excel. They help you when you don't understand things and help you be better.
Good Firm & Growing
Project Manager 3 (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 16, 2013
For a first time consultant, this was a lucky start! I found the Firm to be growing and therefore suffering at times from the growing pains, but truly looking to do the right thing. The experience has overall been good, and I was particularly pleased the Firm does its best to show their force they care.

I would like to see Bridge take a more active role in training their Consultants to help grow the Firm by starting programs where SOW work were to be offered and encouraged. The current operating model is still that of a staffing firm, however, Bridge is making excellent inroads to relationships with its client companies. With these relationships, Bridge could begin to deliver on set requirements versus simply staffing.

Benefits offered were very fair and included a 401K match which was a perk not even advertised by the Firm, I do not know why not, because as I mentioned, they are doing the right thing for their folks, but need to bring that forward more.

With time and a defined strategy, this Firm could become much larger and I do see growth. However, right now, the niche is staffing.
Pros
Benefits, rate, relationships with clients
Cons
Continued growth for the current staff is limited to "the next role"

4.5