BRIDGE

BRIDGE Employer Reviews

Great clinic to work for
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAOctober 27, 2014
This clinic was is amazing to work for! The environment and staff made it very enjoyable.
Challenging career but the pay off was great when you helped people find their paths in life.
Coordinator (Former Employee), Weatherford,TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: helping people, opprotunities for customer service, making positive changes.
Cons: no budget or any real support for the program. no time for breaks, emotionally draining at times.
Bridge is the Disciplinary Alternative Educational Program (DAEP) for an Independent School District. I had the opportunity to turn the program in a positive direction as the coordinator to be positive force for students in challenging situations. I revamped the program when I took over and reformed it to be a successful program for students, parents, teachers and the entire school community. It was a very challenging situations due to the overwhelming odds stacked against the students such as home life, drugs, peer pressure, the inability to fit in the normal structure of schools and the feeling of overall hopelessness. The absolute best part is when you realized you had helped members of the school community realize their full potential and saw the light of hope shine in their eyes. I supervised some fantastic people who were dedicated to their career choice and knew it was a challenge day in and day out.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer Service Specialize (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILMay 15, 2014
I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP CUSTOMERS RESOLVE ISSUES. I LEARNED HOW IMPORTANT LIFE CAN BE WHEN YOU ARE VERY ILL AND YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON MEDICINE.
good place to work
Rigger (Former Employee), TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: good benefits
run drill pipe to drill floor. how to become a rigger. was good. good work with.time to get off.
nice place to work everyone worked well together
Senior Bridge (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 1, 2014
very good experience, learned a lot. Most days were very productive and busy.
Fast pace financial office
Database Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 14, 2014
Pros: interesting
Cons: hestic and fast pace
If you like working with the Stock Market and in a fast pace enviorment this was a great place to work, can be hestic at time depending on the movement of the market... Management was great and personnell was great... Company was sold to St Louis Firm.
Was my favorite job until new management came in
Med-Tech/CNA (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: getting to know the residents
Cons: new management
New management came in and they were racist against white people and they tried to fire all the employees that had been working there for a long time because they wanted to hire new people and train them how to do the job the way they wanted it done. My co-workers were great until new management came in and put pressure on them to the point where we were all too stressed out to be friendly to each other like we used to be. The hardest part of the job was loosing my residents. I would get extremely close to them and treat them like they were my family and then they passed away and it broke my heart. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things about my residents and where they came from and what made them the people they were today.
Fun and upbeat
Enrichment Counselor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2014
I work with children everyday and provide them a safe environment to open up and learn and be their selves.
Director
Director of Software Development (Current Employee), Sunrise FloridaDecember 31, 2013
Dealing with development teams
Developing products
Teaching an coaching others
All new teaching staff
Volunteer ESL Teacher (Current Employee), Escondido, CAOctober 4, 2013
After only 3 staff meetings and 2 classroom sessions, I cannot say much about the program.
Something happened at the end of last year and all the volunteers quit, including the staff.
I do my best to carry on the good work, and can see learning occur in my students, and that's what is truly important.
Love it
buildings manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: flexable work hours
Cons: not what i studied in college.
I do ad renting the rooms, finding tenents and deal the rental contract. I collect rent and fix any problems in the appartment.
Professional
Senior Bridge (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 1, 2013
Taking care of patients independently, call in all meds, testing and orders. Follow up on appointments, and continued plan of care.
Good company to work for
Opperater/welder (Former Employee), Greens, NVFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: expierance
Cons: cold
Starts at 5,mixed chimicals to bond and seal welds so would not corr,met some fine people from West Vergina,Hardest part was mixing the soulitions and hardner,The most enjoyable was the people.....
loved working in a home setting
Senior Bridge (Current Employee), Albany, NYDecember 28, 2012
worked with clients and their physicians to keep them out of the emergency room
Great experience
FPS Counselor, Union Team (Current Employee), Irvington, NJSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
One of the best place to work to gain social work experience.
Good People
Senior Bridge (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 21, 2012
The Company is really nice place work for, They really find you jobs fast. And really good clients and family. The best part of the job is knowing you are helping someone who need your help. The hardest part of the job is when your clients pass on.
did not like
Enrollment Coordinator (Current Employee), Lincolnshire, ILMay 17, 2012
Cons: work load
they tell you one thing when you start when you get in it is total different
Not enough staff, poorly maintained building
Substance Abuse Counselor Intern (LCADC/CADC) (Former Employee), Irvington, NJApril 27, 2012
The programs offered by the counseling center could be more effective if they hired more staff. Overall it is an okay setting to work in if you are a counselor or social work intern. The poorly maintained building and lack of windows could be depressing at times, even for a counselor. Oh, the irony.
Interpretation
Interpreter (Current Employee), Waite Park, MNFebruary 16, 2012
Work with interpretation at the hospital, clinics and Court house.
Good in concept
Guest Service Assoc (Former Employee), dallas, txFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: helping homeless
Cons: no program fro implementation, just reactions.
Starated with the group as the "Path" with idealistic views. Group governmentalized and has had the appropriate snags.