Bridgewater State University Employee Review

View all Bridgewater State University reviews

As a student and employee, I always felt supported by my coworkers, peers, and professors.
French Tutor (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 18, 2012
The Academic Acheivement Center provided a safe place to both learn and work. Professors and staff were very supportive.
Pros
meeting people daily.

Other Bridgewater State University Employee Reviews

Dedicated
Staff Assistant to the Vice President (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAJanuary 20, 2018
Each day we give the institution our full attention, detail in our work and respect for others. We work together, ensure accuracy in our work and earn our pay.
Great School, worked in a horrible office
Proposal Coordinator, Grants Office (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MADecember 28, 2017
Office management unable to regulate their emotions, resulting in inconsistent interactions and approaches to daily workload. As one worker in particular wished, no birthdays were allowed to be celebrated, the office did not participate in university-wide social justice engagement and management did not participate in the sponsorship of a needy family at Christmas, as all other offices do. Being hired under the predication that this office was none of these things, it was a rigid work environment in an otherwise lovely Liberal Arts Institution.
Cons
uncomfortable and rigid office culture