Pros: challenging and ever changing environment, which kept job interesting. a lot of wonderful, caring folks
Cons: through departmental changed unable to utilize other skills gained, no advancement opportunities
• Continued as administrator to set-up and maintain the ICU Leadership Committee SharePoint Site
• Staffed ICU Leaders Committee: attend meetings, set-up agenda, material preparation, minutes, follow-up meetings related to action plans, set-up special meetings as requested by CEO and CNO. I also have a special follow-up plan for items that need to be – more... addressed on a regular basis or brought back to the committee at a later date.
• I have taken on added responsibilities this year with the CCE hire of Medical Director for Care Transitions and Assistant Medical Director Quality and Safety. I continued support Associate Chief Quality Officer, Medical Director of Ambulatory Safety and Director of Quality Programs, and ad hoc assignments for all BWH Safety/Quality Fellows.
• Continued to do heavy scheduling, including set-up of multiple high-profile/large attendee committee meetings for.
• Assisted in hospital-wide Quality Rounds.
• Networked with assistants and Executive Assistants of BWH Senior Leadership and outside leadership sources, including more contacts with Partners Healthcare, Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health.
• Regularly attend the Executive Assistants for Professional Development Series. (Topics can be provided if necessary)
• Directed all patient letters/emails/phone calls concerning their care/complaints to Patient/Family Relations. Reading through letters and faxing to PFR if urgent.
• Handle patient dissatisfaction calls and letters (due to out-patient survey letters) and referring them to our BWH Patient/Family Services Department.
• Set-up weekly LOS/High Risk Rounds Meetings at the request of the CMO/CNO & Joanne Hogan, Director of Care Coordination.
• Continued ongoing work with the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction reports (since 2002) and distribution lists for our BWH hospital-wide audience. Sent out monthly BWH Inpatient Comments to hospital-wide audiences as well as individual Pod and Section reports for nursing. (Over 85 reports go out hospital-wide monthly)
• Helped with various add-hoc requests from various CCE personnel throughout 2012-2013. – less