Bright Futures Academy Employee Reviews

Very fulfilling work
ACSI Certified Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2015
A typical day was busy and fun working with middle and high school students. Really enjoyed teaching my subject matter of science and bible. I learned from working in this environment to be ready for anything. My co-workers were very encouraging and a great part of having a successful day. The hardest part pf the job was late work nights and weekend work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see a student thrive.
good learning experience
Marine/Aquatic Science Teacher (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach CountyMay 11, 2015
I learned to work well under pressure with limited resources and time.
I learned management skills working with 30 kids in a fish farm. I learned to work with what I have and still succeed.
A Very Good Learning Experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAApril 15, 2014
I Enjoyed working with the children, always had something to do.
Great staff and leadership to help learn and grow
Educator Assistant / Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  RiversideMarch 13, 2014
Normal school hours. Professional work from all staffs. Great environment to learn about the different needs of students with autism. Everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow within the scope of behavioral intervention and implementation of behavioral change for students. Great support from staffs and great working environment to be in. Job sometimes can be difficult with student behaviors, but great personalities from co workers can make the task seem less stressful and really fulfilling at the end of the day.
Pros
team work, team communication
Cons
changes in school year calendar and events
Hard but very gratifying job
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 1, 2013
Not a typical job, something new and unique happens everyday. I have learned patience above anything and how to intervene during a crisis. Dealing with high-risk youth is a job that is internally rewarding. Management is great and cares about the kids. You have to be a certain type of person to do this job, meaning you have to be able to forget about your personal life and focus.
Pros
helping kids get through difficult situations
Cons
compensation
Not a good work place
teacher (Former Employee) –  PBG FloridaJune 9, 2012
Please all who read this-STAY AWAy from this school. management is horrible, teaching conditions are worse. They have the highest turnover in PBC.
Cons
very bad admin. no one has any credentials