Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Employee Reviews

productive place to get much needed training`
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 31, 2015
Pros: trainings, flexible
Cons: salary
this is a perfect place to get all your trainings when it comes to working with children. they provide cpr and various of other trainings that you don't have to pay for.
A strong company to work for that offers great benefits and professional development
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Reseda, CAJuly 31, 2015
Bright Horizons is the best childcare company to work for. They offer great benefits and take pride in helping their staff grow within the company.
Productive Creative
Substitute Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 29, 2015
Work load is extremely different depending on the day. Management is extremely enthusiastic and involved. Great company to work for, yet pay is not compatible to work load.
life at bright horizons
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJuly 24, 2015
Pros: my co-workers are amazing people which is why i stayed so long.
Cons: management
the longer i work for this company, the more i realize that its all about money and not the care of the children. management only cares about themselves and if they stay in budget to get their bonuses.
norwest mortgage
Associate Teacher (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2015
very good company, with grat pay, tons of business, kept you very busy, however management was great.company grew very fast a lot of chances for growth.
Fun and Productive
Kindergarten Prep Teacher (Current Employee), North Wales, PAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Hard to schedule vacation time
Fun and fast pace enviornment. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Challenging parents but that is to be expected
productive
Associate Teacher (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 21, 2015
Pros: excellent staff and team players
A place the gives people the opportunity to grow and meet wonderful people. The company allow me to balance my job and family life. The staff are excellent team players, it becomes another family.
Good job environment
Direct Care (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 16, 2015
Worked in the group home settings with outgoing staff members with a good communication and consistency. Did outing activity in the community.
great experience
Teacher (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: good pay, benefits, hour lunch break
Cons: not enough chances for advancement
Working here was a great experience for me, I only wish that I was able to get more flexible hours since I decided to go back to school.
Career Advancement Opportunity
Preschool/ Kindergarten Prep Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great Employee Relationships
Cons: No career advancement opportunities
I love the surroundings of my job, the children, parents, and my fellow employees. I loved teaching the blank slated minds of my children and watching them grow daily. The point of working is to advance, and I did not feel that occurring, which left me feeling confined.
job experience
Director (Former Employee), White Plains, New YorkJuly 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement
Leader in early childhood education, excellent company.Enjoyed the support of directors at other locations. Enjoyed the extra assignments required of all centers to show unity.
Excellent place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits are AMAZING
Cons: questionable management at times
The benefits are amazing in this company. I truly miss working for this company. I felt appreciated and learned so much. The only complaint I would ever have about this company is some of the management was questionable. But, like any company, you can usually look past the office politics.
Great Place to work
Lead Kindergarten Prep Teacher (Current Employee), Pontiac, MIJuly 1, 2015
Bright Horizons was a great place to work with awesome staff members and management. Individuals always went above and beyond to meet the needs of the students. They had great relationships with parents and students!
Productive and fun place to work with great parents and children.
Toddler Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Plano, TxJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Bright Spaces, Diversity staff and children
Cons: Short breaks, few back up teachers, and more training and planning time.
Through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenĀ®, we can extend the reach of our knowledge and commitment to children and families far beyond the walls of our centers, schools, and programs for enrolled families. We have Bright spaces which are warm and inviting for our children and families. Our support programs serve at-risk children, instilling positive self-concepts and self esteem; providing nurturing, creative environments; and supporting and facilitating the development of strong families.

Bright Spaces: Special places for children

I have learned that children develop with positive guidance and encouraging words. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my toddlers grow. I feel proud when the parents see thing that I have taught them such as using their words more, eating at the table, using their spoons and forks and most important washing their hands independently.

The hardest part of my job is short breaks. I wish we could have a morning 15min break to take a quick breather by stepping outside or getting a quick cool drink or make a quick phone call to pay bills, or review our lesson plans for the week. Also I wish we had more back up staff so that I could get off early and continue my education.
Excellent Teamwork Environment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 23, 2015
Excellent team, management, and friendly environment to work at. The staff was amazing. Training was provided even before needed giving me the ability to grow at my own pace.
Fun Times
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Hillsborough, NJJune 22, 2015
As an assistant teacher, you learn from someone who has been there before. They support you no matter what and was always there for you when you needed help.
my experience
Lead Teacher/Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 22, 2015
A typical day at work consist of greeting children an families at drop of, serving breakfast lunch, and snack. Following daily schedules that include meals, diaper changes, outside time, learning centers, activities, and circle time.. I have learned how to create positive relationships with families and how to use a creative curriculum.
Great advancement opportunities
Preschool Co-Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Whitehall, OHJune 17, 2015
There are always opportunities for advancement in this company. They support you and your choices for advancing education and employment.
Productive and Fun Work Place
On Call Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNJune 16, 2015
Pros: help with your learning or going to school
Cons: short breaks
This job is hard but it's great at the same time, I get to learn new things every day with new experiences, enjoy my co-workers, hardest part of this job is that I don't get enough hours but the most enjoyable part are the children.
Good way to start your career in the teaching field
Pre-k and under Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 13, 2015
Most of the teachers love teaching the kids, i have learned a lot from veterans with in this company. Theres always room for growth once you have been with the company for about a year or so.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up – Read more

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Salaries

Teacher
$25,920 per year

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Photos

Outdoor learning experiences...
The First Week of School @AML 2009~Ms. Audrey's Class.