Bright House Network Employee Reviews

Ok Place to
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2016
It is a ok place to work some of the mgmt. team are great to work with but the down side its the lowest pay rate of other cable companies and is real hard to advanced in the company.
Wonderful place to work
Truck Driver/Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 27, 2015
I enjoyed meeting wonderful people at my place of employment as well as in the field. I greatly appreciated fast pace and the independence that my job offered.
Pros
independence
Cons
inclimate weather
loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  orlando, flMay 4, 2015
high call volume call center but the management, supervisors and employees made it a great place to work.

the hardest part of the job was when we would come to work with over 1000 calls in que because of a storm or a box update.

the best part of the job was when they fed us for doing such a great job, or it was just a celebration for something . it was always a celebration for something at work
Pros
lots of food. great benefits, awesome supervisors and managers
Cons
all those calls on a bad day
Bright House
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 22, 2014
It was a good company to work for, they were just not willing to work with scheduling.
Benefits are great
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLOctober 14, 2014
Benefits are great, free cable, internet and always provides free lunch. Great environment, however monitored calls can be alot. 99% of calls are from angry customers.
Wonderful culture and place to work
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 31, 2014
CARE Culture
Customer’s satisfaction guaranteed. We treat our customers like their friends. We go the extra mile to provide customer satisfaction. From the front line agents to the paying customer we strive to be the leaders in customer satisfaction.
While working together to achieve the ultimate goal customer satisfaction.
Pros
customer satisfaction 100 % guantee culture, wonderful coompany to worj for, great benefits and services.
fun work place
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando floridaMarch 6, 2014
*A great work environment. with room for advancement.- a very greagt place to work--, if you nee help with people are there to help.
A customer and employee centric organization
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 25, 2013
The Brightest part of every day at Bright House was it's employees and it's culture. The owners are committed to superior customer relationships and employees are family.
it's a bright House
Broadband Digital Installer/Audit Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 23, 2013
An exciting company to work for
Excellent Benefits
You're able advance at a good rate
not so good management, no support
District Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJuly 5, 2013
no support, supervisors are very careless, they don't know the jobs themselves.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad management
Good for Someone Single
Install Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2012
Get to work at 8, get your list of jobs for the day, rout the best tip so there isn't unnecessary driving and wasting time. Do installations of cable, internet, and phone. Also preformed disconnects and audits. I learned out to wire phone lines, run cables, and work around alarm systems. The management was always on top of things however they were usually so busy they weren’t their to help when needed. The co-workers were helpful, if we finished our jobs early we would contact each other and go help with their jobs. The hardest part about the job is knowing when you were coming home. 5 o'clock is the end of the shift but if your jobs aren’t done then you have to stay and get them done. Sometimes you won't get home until midnight. It's good for overtime however if you have a family or other obligations after work, it's hard to meet those obligations. The most enjoyable thing about this jobs is the freedom, there is no micromanaging.
Pros
no micromanaging
Cons
shift
Great workplace loved working there
Outbound Relationship Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 4, 2012
i enjoyed working there it was a great atmosphere to work for i enjoyed my department and it is a great company to work there loved working there and enjoyed my co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright House Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4