Bright House Network Employee Reviews

Positive and productive work envioronment
Talent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 15, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company. I was surrounded by positive people and overall it was a positive environment. The young men and women around me were always encouraging and I really enjoyed the experience. However, upon further thinking I would like a new experience.
Awesome place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLMay 14, 2017
Great family orientated environment learned how to become more punctual high expectations but very generous with rewards and program recognition. Company had plenty perks and trips.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Outdoors environment always dealing with the elements the cold, heat and the rain
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 30, 2017
Very hard physical work very little breaks, very long days about 16 to 18 hrs with no input from yourself about what work you are willing to do or not do. nor is your input wanted. Very unfriendly work environment always being pressured to do what they wanted you to do or the would not provide you with work. Heavy work loads.
Pros
You have a source of income
Cons
The destruction of your vehicle, The elements, no balance of life and work.
Fun place to work something new everyday. Lots of free stuff.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLApril 28, 2017
Answer inbound phone calls help customers with billing issues. Trouble shooting network problems set up appointments for installation or technical problems.
Pros
Lots of free stuff.
Cons
I can't think of any.
Average work place
Technical Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaApril 19, 2017
Spectrum /Bright House Network is a good place to work, it is a call center environment . Over all staff is very friendly and helpful, make you feel comfortable. Job advancement needs a lot improvement, including employees career development program.
Pros
Service employee discount.
Cons
Career development need improvement
Fast paced enviornment
Technician II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
Picking up supplies/stocking my vehicle & trouble shooting with strict time frames. Bright house was the culture of yes for their customers.
Great management.
Pros
Outside work
Cons
working in the rain
Employee friendly
Office Manager / HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLMarch 13, 2017
Charter/Bright House Networks is / was a great place to work for because they placed an emphasis on customer service, both internally and externally.

The most enjoyable part about the job is the people I worked with and the various departments I have supported over the years.

Charter/ Bright House Networks offered great benefits, great matching 401k plan, complimentary cables service and a clean safe work environment.
benefits
Cons
not much
Brighthouse Network
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Amazing company to work for. I learned so much from this company and Co workers. Very easy going days, always free food everywhere. Management was always smiling and joking. The hardest part was dealing with outages. The most enjoyable part was coming to work feeling genuinely happy, and appreciated for you contributions.
Challanging and rewarding
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 18, 2016
High volume invoicing, evenly distributed within the AP department. Amicable relationship with vendors was easy and challenging. Learned to deal with all types of personalities. Also learned to be confident in my abilities.

Only issue was with management of AP department, no regular evaluations, actually only 1 in 4 years.
Pros
Free Family Night at Universal Studios
Cons
Not much leadership in AP department
Productive rewarding work place
Overnight maintenance SIP Engineer (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLJuly 24, 2016
Resolve trouble tickets related to SIP protocol, call routing and maintain various equipment on SIP platform. Monitor the fiber network and equipment throughout the country and dispatch techs to outer markets otherwise travel to local hubs to complete repairs.
Pros
Great work environement
Cons
recently purchased by Charter Communications

Want to know more about Bright House Network?

Ask a question
Ok Place to
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2016
It is a ok place to work some of the mgmt. team are great to work with but the down side its the lowest pay rate of other cable companies and is real hard to advanced in the company.
Wonderful place to work
Truck Driver/Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 27, 2015
I enjoyed meeting wonderful people at my place of employment as well as in the field. I greatly appreciated fast pace and the independence that my job offered.
Pros
independence
Cons
inclimate weather
loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  orlando, flMay 4, 2015
high call volume call center but the management, supervisors and employees made it a great place to work.

the hardest part of the job was when we would come to work with over 1000 calls in que because of a storm or a box update.

the best part of the job was when they fed us for doing such a great job, or it was just a celebration for something . it was always a celebration for something at work
Pros
lots of food. great benefits, awesome supervisors and managers
Cons
all those calls on a bad day
Bright House
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 22, 2014
It was a good company to work for, they were just not willing to work with scheduling.
Benefits are great
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLOctober 14, 2014
Benefits are great, free cable, internet and always provides free lunch. Great environment, however monitored calls can be alot. 99% of calls are from angry customers.
Wonderful culture and place to work
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 31, 2014
CARE Culture
Customer’s satisfaction guaranteed. We treat our customers like their friends. We go the extra mile to provide customer satisfaction. From the front line agents to the paying customer we strive to be the leaders in customer satisfaction.
While working together to achieve the ultimate goal customer satisfaction.
Pros
Customer satisfaction 100 % guantee culture, wonderful coompany to worj for, great benefits and services.
fun work place
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando floridaMarch 6, 2014
*A great work environment. with room for advancement.- a very greagt place to work--, if you nee help with people are there to help.
A customer and employee centric organization
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 25, 2013
The Brightest part of every day at Bright House was it's employees and it's culture. The owners are committed to superior customer relationships and employees are family.
it's a bright House
Broadband Digital Installer/Audit Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 23, 2013
An exciting company to work for
Excellent Benefits
You're able advance at a good rate
not so good management, no support
District Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJuly 5, 2013
no support, supervisors are very careless, they don't know the jobs themselves.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad management