Bright House Networks

Bright House Networks Employer Reviews

Be aware of the bad reviews... I love this company
Undisclosed (Current Employee), UndisclosedNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits, they let you have days off, free coffee
Cons: nothing i see at the moment, i love my job
This company is great and amazing. You have to understand most of the reviews seem to be coming from uneducated / unexperienced individuals based off of the service. I admit some parts of the company have their hard times like ANY CALL CENTER ... Call center work sucks, even service field work sucks that does not represent the company as a whole though. – more... I've been here about a year and the negative reviews i've yet to find a manager that was not caring or understanding. The hardest part of the job is the feeling of not "moving forward"... But if you don't have education or experience to qualify you to advance then don't rate the company bad... Make yourself more valuable if you think "you're worth more" ... Don't slander the company based off your inexperience or lack of education. – less
Things have changed
Technical Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, flNovember 1, 2013
The company stopped thinking about its employees long ago.
sups were great everything else was terrible
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLOctober 28, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: money
outbound calling kept lowering money and leads, management very negative in this department.
Great
Customer Service Rep/PAC Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FlOctober 27, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: great
Great Company. Wonderful employees, lots of growth opportunity.
Culture, pay and advancement is not good
Service Tech 1 (Current Employee), OrlandoOctober 16, 2013
The culture and training at bright house has been very below standards. For all the work service techs do in the field all day we are under paid.
Excellent Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, FLOctober 14, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits package
Cons: schedule changes every 6 months
Excellent benefits, nice volunteering opportunities and nice cable service complimentary package.
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLOctober 13, 2013
Pros: great people, great benefits
Very lay back nice environment, Things run very smooth with little interruption. Nice staff!!
I Loved my work place enjoyed going there everyday.
Material Handler lll (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 12, 2013
Pros: great health insurance/free cable
Cons: recent layoff
Productive high energy environment, always something new to learn.
I worked on my own pace did daily reports always handed them on time.
I've learned that in production setting it's all about the numbers and how you can improve them.
The hardest part was saying goodbye.
Nice
Service Tech II (Current Employee), Brandon, FLSeptember 24, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Compensation
Customer Support Supervisor/Hiring Manager (Former Employee), St Petersburg, FlSeptember 24, 2013
Compensation is ranked amongst the best. Privately owned by some of the best people in the world.
Fun and friendly call center
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Deland, FLSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: free cable service, health benefits
Cons: mandatory overtime
I would recieve in coming calls for sales of cable, internet and phone service. I would assist customers with technical support. I learned alot about the cable industry. The managment was very friendly and easy to talk to. I enjoyed working with my co workers. There was a verity of people. The hardest part of the job was mandatory overtime. the most – more... enjoyable part about this job was the people i worked with and the benefits. – less
Call center, fast paced, good people
Tier III Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: catered lunches, peers/employees, insurance and company relation benefits
Cons: being in tech support and taking billing/sales calls, rough neighborhood
Bright House Networks is a great company to work for. The office that I had the pleasure of working with was superb. A typical day would consist of taking inbound calls and assisting the customer base in many different ways. Like a typical call center there are different departments with their respected responsibilities. I learned a lot while working – more... for this company; patients, improved communication skill and many more things. I was able to work with a great team of hard workers and all of them were dedicated to the highest level of support. The hardest part of this job is either receiving billing related calls or helping a customer with very limited understanding of services or computer systems. The most enjoyable would be the people I worked with or the benefits. Bright House has great insurance and perks like discounted services working and living in a service area. – less
Great benefits and free cable!
Customer Sales and Relationship Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free cable, free cell phone and great benefits!
Cons: for the travel (local) involved, a gas card or an increase in salary would have been nice.
A typical day at work for me was having constant contact with atleast 10 clients/customers per day. I would re-bundle customers services, review billing statements per customer request, have techs dispatched to diagnose connectivity issues etc.

I learned a wealth about the cable industry and had an opportunity to sit in on pre-launch product pilots – more... and witnessed the evolution and transformation of the cable industry.

Honestly my management team could have done a better job in recognizing the talent that was present on our entire team.

My co-workers were great (well most of them), always helpful and wanted to see each other succeed and were there for me at some critical times in my life. So overall, I enjoyed my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with the Florida heat! and towards the end, dealing w/ the rising cost of cable and a shrinking client base due to the economic downturn.

The most enjoyable part of my job was we were allowed to work from home 3 days out of the week! – less
One great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: complimentary services.
Cons: every one wants to work here, positions are quickly filled.
The attitude is very professional yet family-like. The training and work enviroment is very welcoming and contemporary.
Good Company
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: health insurance, free cable & internet to full time employees, great products, they care about customers
Cons: need more advancement oppotunities
Bright House Networks is a good company. They have friendly employees. They really care about their customers & provide great products.
The company is not the same anymore
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Maitland, FLAugust 22, 2013
The company has gone from a true family oriented environment to a place where it is all about business, politics and the hourly employee.
A great place to work
CCP II (Former Employee), Melbourne, FlAugust 19, 2013
I worked for Bright House Networks for a little over three years and I loved every moment of it. There were some hard times, some easy times and some frustrating times, but no more then any other work place. I loved the people I worked with, the supervisors and HR. It was great and I would still be working for them if I hadn't moved out of state.
Love My Co-workers
Receptionist (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 9, 2013
Pros: great people, exceptional benefits, good pay
I've been at BHN for over 6 years. It's the best place I've ever worked. All of my co-workers are
like my family. You couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with. The pay is great, the benefits are awesome! I have no complaints.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 8, 2013
Great support system. Everyday you learn something new. It always a different day working there. Co-workers are amazing.
Family style work environment
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Riverview, FLAugust 2, 2013
Very customer oriented, flexible, helpful, great benefits, great employee compensation.

About Bright House Networks

Bright House Networks is a leading provider of entertainment and information services serving approximately one million customers – Read more

Bright House Networks Photos