Bright House Networks Employee Reviews

Alas! Bright House is No More
Senior Event Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 20, 2016
Bright House Networks will soon be defunct, as it has been acquired by Charter Communications in a three-way merger with Time Warner Communications..
Good company
Residential Salesman (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 16, 2016
good company hard to advance. management has hard time running the company. too many ideas that hurt the wages of regular workers
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard to advance
good benefits, most management very good letting you balance work/life needs
Contract Specialist, Project Mgr (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg / Tampa FLAugust 16, 2016
Unfortunately this company has been sold to another that will not support a large presence in Florida any longer. The company had great benefits and let the workers balance work with life. The work hours were flexible.
The people are wonderful at Bright House
Lead UI/UX Deeloper (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2016
I have really enjoyed my time working for Bright House Networks, the people there are very friendly and care about your personal time. I have made friends that I call family in the course of time, and will forever be grateful for my employment with them. Charter has recently purchased us, and they are great as well.
Pros
Great people, family friendly
Cons
Older building

Comment – November 18, 2016

Thank you for your awesome review from Orlando! We’re happy to have you on our UI/UX team.

It depends on the location
Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2016
Bright House is a good company to work for depending on which office or location you work. Technicians are treated differently , if you're not a favorite. ..well. Hopefully someone working there will see this review and keep an eye on the MLK office in Tampa.
Pros
Benefits, van, compensation ect...
Cons
No help from management.

Comment – November 18, 2016

Hello. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re glad that you’ve listed benefits and compensation as pros, but we will be sure to share your comments on management with the appropriate departments.

Overall Excellent Company
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 8, 2016
If I was in another position at the company it would have been a company for life. The only thing I can say is training is awesome there. Everybody is extremely nice. They make you feel like their call center is like no other. Once out in production it is no different than any other call center. That is when I no longer liked working there. Not to mention I gained 30lbs in 6 months. The benefits are the best part about working at Bright House. If my personal happiness was not important I would have tried my hardest to stay. Bright House has the best benefits out of any other company I worked for.
Pros
Free Food, Great Benefits
Cons
Call Center

Comment – November 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our Bradenton, Florida team. We’re glad to hear you liked our customer care training and benefits – we do our best to equip our employees with what they need to excel.

stressful environment with low compensation
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  St Pete, FLJuly 25, 2016
while working at bright house i found that the a lot of the draws presented while interviewing were not present when i came out of training. my position was not sale yet we were expected to attempt to up sell every customer even if they were just calling to pay a bill.
Pros
free lunch for promotions from vendors.
Cons
short breaks, high call volume with long hold to get a supervisor if call needed to be escalated.

Comment – August 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is our priority to make sure our employees feel supported and equipped to do their best. We will make sure to pass on your comments to our management team.

excellent
Recruiter Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 16, 2016
I love my job.. its a great company to work for. I look forward to going in everyday. I can't wait to see how much I will grow with this company!
Overall
Corporate Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2016
Very good place to work overall. Great benefits. Pleasant environment. Lots of entertainment. Ability to select own shift. Open door policy.
Really cares about customers.
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 11, 2016
Bright House Networks really cares about their customers and it is a focus at all levels each day. It's great to work for a company that shares my ideals.
Hands on training and productive environment.
Installation technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJuly 7, 2016
Great way to provide people with outstanding customer service by maintaining their communications and entertainment.. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
A Cable Company
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 5, 2016
The company provides employees with free cable TV and internet service as well as a match for a percentage of the 401K.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Was an excellent company-position eliminated with the takeover by Charter Communications
Manager, Public Relations and Government affairs (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 3, 2016
Bright House was very community oriented, I was hired to build relationships and negotiate community sponsorships. I also worked with the schools and businesses to promote sever Bright House initiatives. Very rewarding position worked with many community leaders and represented Bright House at many community events. Basically I was the face of Bright House locally.
Pros
building strong community support and representing Bright House
Cons
would like to have stayed longer
Fun workplace, good environment.
Priority Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 29, 2016
great company to work for. I enjoyed the opportunity to work there. Great leadership and outstanding level of professionalism.
Loved working for my team!!
Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2016
Workforce Department in Orlando is by far the BEST TEAM I have EVER worked with!! The Senior WF Manager and the supervisor are the BEST leaders ever!! They care about you, are professional and work hard in being fair to all. They always provided a work/life balance atmosphere yet, knew how to roll up their sleeves to pinch in and help with work overflow.. Anyone who works with them are truly blessed! I know because I was!!
already reviewed
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 27, 2016
I already reviewed my opinions on brighthouse, I do not need to review it again. The company has great benefits and divides up workload poorly because it has high turnover in customer service.
benefits
Cons
workload
Great Company
Retention Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, FLJune 26, 2016
Great People to work with and management is awesome and very hands best call center i have ever worked for. Great Pay and Great Benefits.

Comment – August 17, 2016

We’re flattered to be the best call center you’ve worked in! Thanks for all your hard work.

good place to work
Cable technician/ Alarm Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 24, 2016
bright house was a great place to work everyone was kind team work was a plus with everyone good benefits. Every day got to meet new ppl i learned a lot about tv customer service and how to greet ppl under any stress
Groove
Tier III customer care professional (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 24, 2016
very good company to work for management is great a lot of opportunity and the team helps you with whatever you need. Very accommodating
Good employer
Employee (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2016
BHN treats its employees like people and is active in the community. BHN offers excellent benefits and competitive wages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright House Networks. Our community is ready to answer.