Bright Now! Dental Employee Reviews

stressful
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FloridaOctober 3, 2017
I worked at Bright Now Dental for over eight years but left for personal reasons. I trained as a Dental Assistant for the first five years under five different Doctors and learned many new procedures. I was moved to Front Desk and I left for personal reasons in 2015.
Pros
experience in the Dental field
Cons
Office Manager was bias.
Good working environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crystal River, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Bright Now Dental strives to maintain a full schedule of patients, but experiences problems in hiring and maintaining dentists in this location. This lack of full time dentists results in low number of working hours for the staff.
Great work place
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 8, 2017
This place is the greatest dental office I had ever worked for. I've been in dental for 2 years now and this is the first office where i experienced team work for the first time ever.
Provides adequate equipment for pt. Care
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 5, 2017
I enjoyed this company, I appreciated so many co workers and Doctors. I loved being a back floor supervisor. I believe the management changes were overwhelming for the company and created a lot of internal disagreements among workers, staff.
Pros
Excellent HR responses
Cons
Too much change quickly in the company.
extern site
Lead assistant duties (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAJuly 26, 2017
this was the office i was place at for my extern ship from school, i performed well and gt hired, i was just d.a the time, didchiar side assisting and maintaining osha.
productive, Fun place to work
CDA (Current Employee) –  lorain ohioJuly 26, 2017
Great staff, Great Doctors. Overall great place to work. Recommend to anyone.the flow is great everyone works as a team, a little to busy that's how mistakes get made
Pros
lunches
Cons
horrible pay for a very busy office
Da
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  81 n lake ave pasadenaJune 20, 2017
Good hyg, doctors, staff.

Under paid.

Good with the patients.

Patient there Are good people.

Sometimes open 6 days.

Hour lunch
Two ten min breakes
the patients are great to work with
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 12, 2017
The company itself does not take good care of the employees, we're not offered good health or even dental insurance, you pay more if you go through the company.
Pros
the schedule of work is great to work with
Cons
benefits are terrible
Corporate Dental Practice
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 9, 2017
Working in a corporation is a bit different then a private practice. I truly enjoy being able to provide patients with the education they need to help them get the best dental care needed
Bad
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 24, 2017
Horrible place to work. Corporate all the way. No real care for the individual patients . Looked at day ahead with how much we could make not anything about patient care.
productive and enjoyable environment
Patient Benefit Counselor (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 15, 2017
Enjoyed my time working here. Just didn't really work with my schedule and traveling was really hard as well. Didn't always know what office you may need to be at.
not a good company to work for
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 12, 2017
no patient care, more like an assembly line
production driving company, they care more about how much money they are making than the patients. Hire people with little to no experience so they can pay them little salaries. High turn over rate. They would rather loose their good employees who have been there longer than 3 years than give them the raise they deserve.
Good place to work at.
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMay 5, 2017
It is an overall good environment to work in. As dentists leave from other offices, you may to have cover those offices unexpectedly. I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team.
bright now dental
Treatment Counselor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2017
it was ok not my fav. I wish I never worked here. It would have been better to stay in my old positions. keep looking for a job. they treated everyone horribly
Fun fast pased office
Patient coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 15, 2017
All in all was a good job. Turn over was horrible and not enough pay for such a busy office. Multiple doctors and not enough staff. Always playing keep up.
Learning
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 23, 2017
Ive been working at bright now for a while now and theyre suppose to "train" me, but so far never even gotten trained its like you're allowed to watch, but actually trying to assist is not going to happen. I came from a private office where my doctor did everything and all the assistant had to do was suction and when i came to bright now i was hoping to learn more. I did a crown prep with one doctor and the temporary crown broke and he got so upset he never gave me a chance to try again. I've been in Tukwila and Kent and the experiences are different. Kent and the other assistants they seem very annoyed with new learners and they just dont seem to care if you're doing well or not. Now in Tukwila I was learning,but suddenly the doctor there gets mad when I communicate with the patients the only thing she wants to hear is silence basically. Her and her lead assistant are the only two people that gets along. For example I assisted with a filling and the pt. needed fluoride after and i sat in my chair and mixed some fluoride and the doctor screamed at me telling me to "back off the patient." when I was just there mixing the fluoride. The manager is also no help you talk to her and she wont even hear your side and she gets mad at you when sometimes things arent even your fault for example I got an updated schedule from the receptionist and then it turned out to be wrong,so i got scheduled to be in kent on one schedule and on another i got scheduled to be in tukwila I called the manager to ask and she yelled at me because I wasnt exactly sure on where to be because someone printed  more... a schedule that wasnt suppose to be printed. People that work here they're pay will never go up and the benefits arent that great.  less
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, bad manager, sometimes bad employees, bad training so far nothing good
Fun Work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 22, 2017
At Bight Now Dental we worked as a big family. Everyone help each other out. Dr's teaches us like family, with respect and caring about our personal situations and family. Office manager knew that we could be a bit busy in the back office and always tried to help out with cleaning patients rooms.
Pros
Monthly company lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Good learning Experience
Pediatric/ Surgery Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 15, 2017
I loved the environment aspect of the office with the kids. I had everything I needes for working. After one year of working things began to change due to seniority and multiple doctors leaving. I ran the peds side alone majority of the time expected to clean and sterilize every instrument and rooms before next patient with a fast schedule no breaks were given due to only working 9 to 330. I also traveled to with peds doctor to University Hospital for peds dental surgery.
Fast paced environment
Front Office Administration (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMarch 15, 2017
I would definitely recommend it to other students it is where I learned of my love for the field of dentistry. I loved how fast paced it was and how i was always so busy
A good work place. A place that is current ly teaching you something new each day.
Oral Surgery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Stevens, WAMarch 1, 2017
Working for this company was a good experience. i learned a lot of medical skills and knowledge. The management was OK, certain cases that should have been delt with would just get shoved aside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Now! Dental. Our community is ready to answer.