Bright Now! Dental Employee Reviews

Negative work place
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 28, 2016
Office was based on production and not patients. How much money was being made was extremely important. Patients were overcharged for dental work, and dental work that didn't need to be done was added to care plans.
Heavy turnover rate. Low pay, so so benefits.
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WANovember 21, 2016
A typical day at work in oral surgery at Bright Now Dental starts by traveling to a different office every day by 6:00am. First patient starting at 7am and non stop until about 2:00pm/3pm give or take, depending on add on's and cancellations.

Must work as a team from beginning to end. It is vital to have good communication as bad communication can cause many issues. The assistants are skilled, hard working individuals with calm demeanors.

Hardest part of this job is working for sometimes twelve hour days with no break.
Pros
Become very efficient.
Cons
Very low pay, not very good benefits, no real leadership, high turnover rate.
bright now dental care
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinole, CANovember 1, 2016
First job out of dental assisting school. Hired threw my externship. Great docters and a even better staff. Learned a lot from lead docter and worked a lot with ortho
Pros
first dental assisting job
Cons
not enough hours
Great team
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 20, 2016
learned how to chairside and set up for doctor
team willing to help you perfect weaknesses
open and close late hours
work Saturdays
Pros
start late
Cons
leave late, work saturdays
Great place to work and further my skills as a Hygienist
Soft tissue management (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2016
Highly Proficient in many areas of modern dental practice including
digital radiology intra oral camera soft tissue management and application of prevention methods such as tipical Fluorides and sealants. Competant in whitening procedures and instructions for maximizing results with minimal sensitivity .
Pros
Dentrix Eaglesoft and Qsi
Cons
Patient care varies
Very Busy and Hectic Workplace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 22, 2016
I started the job part time, making it aware that I was attending school on my off days. The manager kept requesting me to work on my school days and it interfered with my school schedule. To me, they didn't care. Once I brought it to the manager's attention, I started getting treated differently. Although, I've been there for a short amount of time, I enjoyed working there. At the beginning they were very patient with me, and the Doctor loved to teach. I was fresh out of school.
Bright now dental
Patient care coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 9, 2016
Working with bright now dental has been such an amazing opportunity to work here. I have came to learn and grow a lot about so much in life and have met some of the most heart warming people ever. It brightens my day knowing some patients leave our office in smiles.Sure we have bad days, who doesn't . But, at the end of the day we just move from it and smile no matter what.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
we are open too late for a dental office.
A Great learning experience
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMarch 8, 2016
Typical day at work would be getting into the office, checking in patients into there appointments, scheduling patients, handling a 12 line phone system. I learned how to verify dental insurances as well as manage an office of 15 employees. The manager was hardly ever in the office so I would have to manage the office and do most of her managerial work. My coworkers were nice but there would be to much talking and not enough working on customer service. Hardest part of the job would have to be getting complaints about the management from the patients about management when I cannot do anything about our manager not being in the office most of the time. The most enjoyable part was being able to help patients no matter what it may be
Cons
Bad Management
I loved my office!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 23, 2016
I loved loved loved Bright Now!. I would've never left if I didn't have to. Benefits are good, people are genuine, but the hours are long and Saturdays are a must :(
Clean Workplace
Dental Assisting Externship (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 3, 2016
Everyone was very kind as I completed my short externship. Management was personable and clear and all other employees were equally helpful and courteous.
There is always work wheather in ones home office or helping at another location.
Traveling Periodontist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 25, 2016
A typical day starts with me traveling to the assigned location. Set-up for the assigned treatments scheduled. Execute treatment required. Tear down operatory and disinfect, sterilize all equipment. Take inventory and order supplies. I travel from location to location and enjoy all my interactions with the different office s and staff members.
Pros
Traveling and schedule
Cons
None that come to mind at this time.
over worked and under paid
Lead Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 7, 2016
I would say that the job its self isnt hard, but the office manager will more often then not, over book patients, and deligate tons of work, but is not willing to increase pay to match work load. The employee benifits are very costly and not so good. Also the constant back and forth between sister office that has no assistant and lack of dental supplies, and lack of dental knowledge between their front office staff.
Pros
nice doctors
Cons
lack of pay, advancements, benefits, hours
productive and fun to work in.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CADecember 28, 2015
I like brightness dental because they are always busy and now how to treat there patients. The office is well organized and always on its toes.
productive friendly work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CADecember 23, 2015
Friendly environment, very professional, great co workers, .
My most enjoyable part of the job is helping patients with their concerns.
No complaints
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 11, 2015
Good place to work, love the doctor i work with. Just wanting to relocate to clarksville ,tn. Unfortunatly we dont have one out there.
Office Manager
Dental Office Manger (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CANovember 8, 2015
I was given the oppertunity to be hired into a managment position at this time. I learn how to run a productive office and help increase office productivity and collections. I learned the financial breakdown of the office expenses and profits.
Pros
Learning Office Managment
Cons
bad Regional Manager in place at the time.
Fun Workplace and very nice coworkers
Dental Assistant externship (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 27, 2015
Overall I absolutely loved the experience working as a dental assistant. Coworkers were very nice and patient with me, they literally had gone out of their way to show me new things. And were very informative when I asked questions. Management was ok, I did not like the fact that I was told one thing and something else happened. Very disappointing. The most enjoyable part of the day was that the patients walked out with a smile on their face. That warmed my heart to see the patients so happy. I learned how to work their digital x-ray system which was very interesting and made my day so much easier. I truly did not think that the job was hard at all but would have loved if they would have allowed me to show them my skills and talents. The dentist I had assisted chair side was amazing and extremely patient.
Pros
1 hr lunch, awesome staff, very clean enviroment
Cons
short weeks
Great Work Enviroment
Patient Care Coordinator - Oral Surgery (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAOctober 22, 2015
Great place to work! Management was very supportive and communicated pretty well. My job was great, I traveled with the oral surgery team as a Patient Care Coordinator. Enjoyed having new exciting things going on each day and the team I worked with was very energetic and positive. My day to day duties consisted of organizing patient files, insurance verification, presentation of treatment plans, and processing payment,
Ok first job
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Issaquah, WAOctober 1, 2015
At bright now there are too many turnovers, they work their employees too hard for little compensation. they care more about revenue and putting money in the pockets then they consider employees well being. Wanting assistants to work even when they have the flu and are running 103 temps. Always yelling or talking in front of patients and embarrassing their employees. Ok for getting experience but not a permanent job place. No room to grow or advance there.
Cons
work you full time hours while working part time with no benefits
Unfair treatment of employee
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2015
My daily work schedule was stressful because was on call to fill in for employees that were absent. I did not receive any training from this company. I was no treat with respect by my management team.
Pros
I was employed
Cons
I was ask to thing i was noy train to do as a Dental Assistant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Now! Dental. Our community is ready to answer.