Bright Now! Dental

Bright Now! Dental Employer Reviews

Great friendly work enviorment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping patients with their oral care and setting on the healthy path for caring for their teeth.
productive and fun to work in in my dental field
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Norwalk, CADecember 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
Great team ! I learned so much while doing my hours in that office. I learned how to assisted back office with the following procedures; Chair side assist, Tray set ups, X-rays, Suctioning, Amalgam/Composite fillings, Root Canals, Deep cleaning, Extractions, Crowns, and Bridges. I was responsible for sterilizing instruments and Socking supplies. Ensure office was clean and sanitary at all times. I enjoy everything while being in the office at the being things were a little hard but I practice and practice and eventually got it right.
Enjoyable envirorment
Dental Assisting (Former Employee), Roseville, CANovember 9, 2014
Cons: were not hiring at the time
I highly enjoyed working as an extern at Bright Now Dental, the staff and patients were all like family and very patient and understanding.
Great way to start your career in the dental field.
Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 31, 2014
Great staff, fair benefits. This is a great company if you have little to no experience in the dental field. They will train you and there are many opportunities for growth within the company.
Great Place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 30, 2014
Great place to work. They offer benefits, 401k, and vacation time.
Really dont have much to say about this compamy at this time
Patient Support/Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 28, 2014
really dont have a review for this company at this time very nice place to work
pleasant working environment
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), Palm Bay, FLOctober 27, 2014
Normal dental hygiene position. Learned new computer program. Management and co-workers very pleasant and all were team players. Hardest part of the job was the insurance companies and patients expectation of "free cleaning" but after educating the patients on their diagnosis and the required treatment made the next appointments run smoother for all. Most enjoyable part of the day was having the patients smile leaving with a new appreciation for their oral health.
Low-Budget Corporate Dentistry
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Green Valley, AZOctober 22, 2014
I took a position far from home for the compensation package. There was no corporate culture. There was a lack of resources and upper management presence. Highly sexist, anti-male environment.
great if you dont mind working working weekends or holidays
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: competitive pay, good coworkers
Cons: sometimes saturdays and holidays
i enjoyed the people i worked with. The doctors were very nice and fun. I didn't have a lot experience working in general dentistry when i was hired, however i was trained by a great no nonsense senior assistant and very patient doctor.
i did not care for working a Saturday or holiday to make up for a bad weather day. i felt that the patient had all canceled for the same reason and were not scheduled for the make up day. which was weeks later. they were hoping for walk ins. not one patient. this was corporate run practice and the decision came from above. otherwise it was lovely.
Clean offices and up to date Dental Equipment
Front Office Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Mesa, AZOctober 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, 401k plan
Cons: small patient-base and management unforgiving
My location had just opened so it was pretty slow, but on days that we had a full day of patients the day went by fast. Our Dentist was Professional and the employes all worked very well together. The patients were comfortable and happy. Its a great feeling when you help someone feel comfortable and happy when the densists office is the last place they want to be.
Great Corporation to Work For!
Accounts Payable III Supervisor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 6, 2014
Bright Now! Dental now known as Smiles Brands is where I started my financing experience. BN!D provided me the opportunities to grow within the Accounts Payable Department. From a file clerk to a Accounts Payable Supervisor. My peers and management we're all great. I enjoyed the huge workload I had and i'm happy I was able to exit with leaving my knowledge with creating policy and procedures for the future AP team. Fast pace work environment (plus+) for people that like to stay busy.
Productive workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: helping patients
At the time that I worked at Bright Now this job provided a stable and productive workplace.
Averge Dental Office
Enjoyable- Patients
N/AQ
Dental Receptionist INTERN (Former Employee), Azusa, CAAugust 4, 2014
VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. LOVED WORKING THERE AS AN INTERN
Fast-Paced, friendly work environment.
Externship (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAMay 23, 2014
Pros: amazing work experience
Cons: no job opportunity
I had an amazing learning experience at Bright Now Dental. The manager and staff were extremely friendly and willing to teach me how to run their office. A typical day started with me pulling patient charts and adding their care slips for the next day. After that I had to confirm patient appointments for 2-3 days later. My next daily assignment was making sure I filed away patient charts after their appointments and being checked out. In between all of that I helped check patients in, verified patients insurance eligibility status, made new patient charts, typed up treatment plans, noted on patient accounts when mail had been returned or if they had a case in (bridges, crowns, dentures, retainers, etc.).
The manager was so happy with the progress I had made in the little time I had been there that she even showed me how to post bulk checks from insurance companies, something she said no one else in the office besides her does. The hardest part for me was trying to learn all the do's and don'ts of scheduling. The most enjoyable part was helping the patients understand what was and what was not covered by their insurance. Overall an outstanding office with great staff and service.
Great Company to work for.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Temecula, CAMay 3, 2014
I worked here a little over 2 years. It's a really good company to work for. The benefits are really good and the pay is decent. Raises are your typical from a corporation, not much, but to me, the benefits and work environment make up for it. They even have a charity where the doctors go to poor countries and give free dental care to children and even adults. They go somewhere every year. My doctor went to Thailand one year and when they showed us the dvd they made of the trip, we all had tears. It was heartbreating and awesome all at the same time. When I saw that, I knew that I was working for the company.
I loved my office. They hire quality doctors, and if they find out they aren't, they take appropriate action, not ignore it and "sweep stuff under the rug" like another office I worked for. Dr. Hong is awesome! He's an excellent dentist, he's funny and good with patients AND kids. He's very laid back. In the 2 years I worked there, I only saw him slightly upset twice, and he had good reason to be, and handled it professionally and never in front of patients.Overall he's the best dentist I've worked for, and he's the best dentist I've had.
Also, the office manager is good at what she does. She often bought us lunch. She runs the office very efficiently and is very good with the patients, especially difficult ones. She doesn't expect miracles and she recognizes when employees do a good job. They are also very understanding of personal situations, as long as you don't bring them to work. You might get a little better pay and/or shorter hours at a private office, but the benefits, flexible schedule, the great doctors & management and working for a company that gives back, is a great company in my book.
Nice place to work but benefits could be better
Dental Assistant/ Front Office (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAApril 10, 2014
Cons: pay
Fun, fast pasted, great people to work with, pay is on the lower end and needs to be improved.
Fast Paste , Productive fun work place
Externship (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2014
I've Learned different techniques on assisting and dealing with patients. Co-workers were helpful and friendly , managers were very supportive. The hardest part of the job was memorizing different dentist preferences as time went by things became a lot easier. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting. i've gathered lots of knowledge and helped the dentist satisfy our patients needs to the best of my ability
Review of Bright Now Dental
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Kent, WAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: dentist extracted my tooth without my consent
I learned a lot about the after effects of employee related dentistry. If you are an employee and you have dental work completed by your supervising dentist, be prepared to triage your own dental emergency. Also, if a dental procedure goes haywire and you almost die, the company will forget the event ever occurred!!! Lets say you go into a comma after a dental procedure you never asked for, Bright Now Dental will not pay your medical bills or accept responsibility for their lack of pre-operative and post-operative protocols. Their company will assume no liability, even if the treating dentist forces you to have treatment you did not consent to. The companies regional management comes from Auburn, Washington, lack formal education and degrees, and take credit for the work others complete. The upper management of Bright Now dental is run by women who relentlessly watch television and talk about it all day long at work, AGHH.
Externship
200 Hour Externship (Former Employee), Federal Way, WashingtonFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
As an extern, I can only say that the staff works well together. They are friendly and caring to the customers. They seem to work in unison when getting the work done, even though they have their own specific assignments.

1 2 3

About Bright Now! Dental

Bright Now! Dental is part of the Smile Brands Group Inc., the largest provider of support services to general and multi-specialty – Read more