Bright Now! Dental

Bright Now! Dental United States Employee Reviews

Externship (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 1, 2015
Bright Now Dental was a great all around business to work at, the employees are all very social and hard workers. Work was always easy going and very busy.
Not Organized, depressing environment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Woodinville WAApril 1, 2015
Terrible first da job, wasn't organized, hired me, then had no hours to give me so /I had to drive to a different location so I could get hours. Was not an exciting place to be at.
Great company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), McKinney, TXApril 1, 2015
Good company with great benefits and pay with room for advancement into other specialties. They have many different location that offers an opportunity to work close to home. Most dental office are small so you work closely with your co-works and they become more like family.
Patient Care Coordinator for Bright Now Dental
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Clovis, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Able to help patients with any concerns or questions they had.
Cons: Not all staff worked as a team.
A typical day at Bright Now Dental would be answering phones, greeting patients, consultations with patients about treatment needed and options about finances. I also would do billing to insurance companies for payment.
I really felt that the staff members who assisted the doctor did not give a hundred percent on a daily basis as the front staff did.
The hardest part of the day would be right before the office closed. I enjoyed my job because I was able to meet new people and help them with what ever they came to our office for which made me feel good.
Externship
Internship (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 23, 2015
This was the place where I did my internship. The Dr at the time was great and many of the team members were also. I know there has been a lot of turn over including Doc's.
Fast paced environment
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Bellflower, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: one hour lunches
Cons: always busy to the point where i felt i couldn't take my break
Because this is a fast paced environment, I have become better at managing my time and at finding ways to become more efficient at work.
great office
Treatment Coordinator (Current Employee), Pinellas Park, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: wonderful staff
Cons: late pay checks
great staff like family....patients were wonderful....everyone always stuck together to help out regardless of position
good place to start
General Dentist (Former Employee), Gresham, ORJanuary 21, 2015
I don't know if they are still around... Located in Portland, Oregon.
Great friendly work enviorment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping patients with their oral care and setting on the healthy path for caring for their teeth.
productive and fun to work in in my dental field
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Norwalk, CADecember 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
Great team ! I learned so much while doing my hours in that office. I learned how to assisted back office with the following procedures; Chair side assist, Tray set ups, X-rays, Suctioning, Amalgam/Composite fillings, Root Canals, Deep cleaning, Extractions, Crowns, and Bridges. I was responsible for sterilizing instruments and Socking supplies. Ensure office was clean and sanitary at all times. I enjoy everything while being in the office at the being things were a little hard but I practice and practice and eventually got it right.
Enjoyable envirorment
Dental Assisting (Former Employee), Roseville, CANovember 9, 2014
Cons: were not hiring at the time
I highly enjoyed working as an extern at Bright Now Dental, the staff and patients were all like family and very patient and understanding.
Great way to start your career in the dental field.
Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 31, 2014
Great staff, fair benefits. This is a great company if you have little to no experience in the dental field. They will train you and there are many opportunities for growth within the company.
Great Place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 30, 2014
Great place to work. They offer benefits, 401k, and vacation time.
Really dont have much to say about this compamy at this time
Patient Support/Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 28, 2014
really dont have a review for this company at this time very nice place to work
pleasant working environment
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), Palm Bay, FLOctober 27, 2014
Normal dental hygiene position. Learned new computer program. Management and co-workers very pleasant and all were team players. Hardest part of the job was the insurance companies and patients expectation of "free cleaning" but after educating the patients on their diagnosis and the required treatment made the next appointments run smoother for all. Most enjoyable part of the day was having the patients smile leaving with a new appreciation for their oral health.
Low-Budget Corporate Dentistry
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Green Valley, AZOctober 22, 2014
I took a position far from home for the compensation package. There was no corporate culture. There was a lack of resources and upper management presence. Highly sexist, anti-male environment.
great if you dont mind working working weekends or holidays
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: competitive pay, good coworkers
Cons: sometimes saturdays and holidays
i enjoyed the people i worked with. The doctors were very nice and fun. I didn't have a lot experience working in general dentistry when i was hired, however i was trained by a great no nonsense senior assistant and very patient doctor.
i did not care for working a Saturday or holiday to make up for a bad weather day. i felt that the patient had all canceled for the same reason and were not scheduled for the make up day. which was weeks later. they were hoping for walk ins. not one patient. this was corporate run practice and the decision came from above. otherwise it was lovely.
Clean offices and up to date Dental Equipment
Front Office Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Mesa, AZOctober 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, 401k plan
Cons: small patient-base and management unforgiving
My location had just opened so it was pretty slow, but on days that we had a full day of patients the day went by fast. Our Dentist was Professional and the employes all worked very well together. The patients were comfortable and happy. Its a great feeling when you help someone feel comfortable and happy when the densists office is the last place they want to be.
Great Corporation to Work For!
Accounts Payable III Supervisor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 6, 2014
Bright Now! Dental now known as Smiles Brands is where I started my financing experience. BN!D provided me the opportunities to grow within the Accounts Payable Department. From a file clerk to a Accounts Payable Supervisor. My peers and management we're all great. I enjoyed the huge workload I had and i'm happy I was able to exit with leaving my knowledge with creating policy and procedures for the future AP team. Fast pace work environment (plus+) for people that like to stay busy.
Productive workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: helping patients
At the time that I worked at Bright Now this job provided a stable and productive workplace.

1 2 3 4

About Bright Now! Dental

Bright Now! Dental is part of the Smile Brands Group Inc., the largest provider of support services to general and multi-specialty – Read more

Bright Now! Dental Salaries