Bright Now! Dental Employee Reviews for Dental Assistant

It was a very great dental office really enjoyed the staff and most of the patients . it was a very clean friendly office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 14, 2018
A typical day at work was very easy and fast paced. I learned everything about sterilizing and chair side assisting. The most challenging part of the job was getting to know all of their policies and procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the patients.
Horrible place to work!!!!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 5, 2018
This definitely is not the worst place that I have ever worked but it comes pretty close. The management team just does not treat all of the other employees the way that they should be treated. The only thing that they care about is the money, they don't care about the patients or the employees at all, it is a very stressful place and just not somewhere that you wake up in the morning and are excited to go to.
Freindly, great team,
RDA ll Ortho (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 12, 2018
Evryone is high energy always smiling. Managers always have time if there are my concerns. Patients are always first. We all work hard to give them the best dental experience.
Busy
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 23, 2017
If your looking to be busy at all times this the place to be. I learned to stay on my toes, I learned to take responsibility and I learned to be fast paced.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short breaks
Great learning expeience
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLDecember 16, 2017
I completed my externship at Bright Now. I learn a great deal while there. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. While completing my externship at Bright now I conducted xrays, created composites and assisted the dentist while he performed various procedures.
Good working environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crystal River, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Bright Now Dental strives to maintain a full schedule of patients, but experiences problems in hiring and maintaining dentists in this location. This lack of full time dentists results in low number of working hours for the staff.
Great work place
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 8, 2017
This place is the greatest dental office I had ever worked for. I've been in dental for 2 years now and this is the first office where i experienced team work for the first time ever.
Provides adequate equipment for pt. Care
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 5, 2017
I enjoyed this company, I appreciated so many co workers and Doctors. I loved being a back floor supervisor. I believe the management changes were overwhelming for the company and created a lot of internal disagreements among workers, staff.
Pros
Excellent HR responses
Cons
Too much change quickly in the company.
Da
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  81 n lake ave pasadenaJune 20, 2017
Good hyg, doctors, staff.

Under paid.

Good with the patients.

Patient there Are good people.

Sometimes open 6 days.

Hour lunch
Two ten min breakes
the patients are great to work with
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 12, 2017
The company itself does not take good care of the employees, we're not offered good health or even dental insurance, you pay more if you go through the company.
Pros
the schedule of work is great to work with
Cons
benefits are terrible
Learning
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 23, 2017
Ive been working at bright now for a while now and theyre suppose to "train" me, but so far never even gotten trained its like you're allowed to watch, but actually trying to assist is not going to happen. I came from a private office where my doctor did everything and all the assistant had to do was suction and when i came to bright now i was hoping to learn more. I did a crown prep with one doctor and the temporary crown broke and he got so upset he never gave me a chance to try again. I've been in Tukwila and Kent and the experiences are different. Kent and the other assistants they seem very annoyed with new learners and they just dont seem to care if you're doing well or not. Now in Tukwila I was learning,but suddenly the doctor there gets mad when I communicate with the patients the only thing she wants to hear is silence basically. Her and her lead assistant are the only two people that gets along. For example I assisted with a filling and the pt. needed fluoride after and i sat in my chair and mixed some fluoride and the doctor screamed at me telling me to "back off the patient." when I was just there mixing the fluoride. The manager is also no help you talk to her and she wont even hear your side and she gets mad at you when sometimes things arent even your fault for example I got an updated schedule from the receptionist and then it turned out to be wrong,so i got scheduled to be in kent on one schedule and on another i got scheduled to be in tukwila I called the manager to ask and she yelled at me because I wasnt exactly sure on where to be because someone printed  more... a schedule that wasnt suppose to be printed. People that work here they're pay will never go up and the benefits arent that great.  less
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, bad manager, sometimes bad employees, bad training so far nothing good
Fun Work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 22, 2017
At Bight Now Dental we worked as a big family. Everyone help each other out. Dr's teaches us like family, with respect and caring about our personal situations and family. Office manager knew that we could be a bit busy in the back office and always tried to help out with cleaning patients rooms.
Pros
Monthly company lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Good learning Experience
Pediatric/ Surgery Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 15, 2017
I loved the environment aspect of the office with the kids. I had everything I needes for working. After one year of working things began to change due to seniority and multiple doctors leaving. I ran the peds side alone majority of the time expected to clean and sterilize every instrument and rooms before next patient with a fast schedule no breaks were given due to only working 9 to 330. I also traveled to with peds doctor to University Hospital for peds dental surgery.
Slow but friendly work environment
Externship Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 27, 2017
The dental office was very slow but busy when ortho was in the building. The doctor is awesome. I put myself anywhere they needed help. I was always involve and ready to go.
Heavy turnover rate. Low pay, so so benefits.
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WANovember 21, 2016
A typical day at work in oral surgery at Bright Now Dental starts by traveling to a different office every day by 6:00am. First patient starting at 7am and non stop until about 2:00pm/3pm give or take, depending on add on's and cancellations.

Must work as a team from beginning to end. It is vital to have good communication as bad communication can cause many issues. The assistants are skilled, hard working individuals with calm demeanors.

Hardest part of this job is working for sometimes twelve hour days with no break.
Pros
Become very efficient.
Cons
Very low pay, not very good benefits, no real leadership, high turnover rate.
Productive, Busy, Enjoyable
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 14, 2016
It is very packed generally which keeps us quite busy, in my opinion is the best for efficiency. Production is high due to the large amount of patients coming in and out depending on the specialty.
Pros
Long lunch breaks, good pay
Cons
Lacking in consistent hours due to over staffing
bright now dental care
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinole, CANovember 1, 2016
First job out of dental assisting school. Hired threw my externship. Great docters and a even better staff. Learned a lot from lead docter and worked a lot with ortho
Pros
first dental assisting job
Cons
not enough hours
Great team
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 20, 2016
learned how to chairside and set up for doctor
team willing to help you perfect weaknesses
open and close late hours
work Saturdays
Pros
start late
Cons
leave late, work saturdays
Very Busy and Hectic Workplace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 22, 2016
I started the job part time, making it aware that I was attending school on my off days. The manager kept requesting me to work on my school days and it interfered with my school schedule. To me, they didn't care. Once I brought it to the manager's attention, I started getting treated differently. Although, I've been there for a short amount of time, I enjoyed working there. At the beginning they were very patient with me, and the Doctor loved to teach. I was fresh out of school.
I loved my office!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 23, 2016
I loved loved loved Bright Now!. I would've never left if I didn't have to. Benefits are good, people are genuine, but the hours are long and Saturdays are a must :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Now! Dental. Our community is ready to answer.