Must possess experience with Allscripts EHR implementation
The ideal candidate will provide management and technical expertise to the clinical systems.
You will be responsible for overseeing technical and clinical application requirements in support of clinical initiatives including but not limited to Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation and upgrades, systems integration across multiple systems and devices and Health Information Exchange.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Information Technology technical and systems analysts supporting users of EHR, PACS, Patient Portal, and other associated applications.
Must have expertise in clinical applications, databases and structure.
Must meet experience requirements below to be considered.
- Knowledge of clinical applications – hospital, medical group and/or managed care applications.
- Knowledge of industry standard integration and interface technologies.
- Knowledge of Allscripts Enterprise EHR.
- Knowledge in the planning, installation and management of industry standard relational database platforms preferred.
- Understanding and experience integrating technical services which support applications and users in the organization.
Excellent benefits, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.