JOB SUMMARY CNA/Certified Nursing Assistants
The certified nursing assistant is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. The certified nursing assistant is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
CNA ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
2.Provide personal care:
3.Observe client’s physical, mental and emotional conditions
4.Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
5.No Job More then 20 Miles Away
6.Part Time Weekends - We work with your schedule
7.Flexibility of Schedule
CNA EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required.
- Certified in CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.