BrightLeaf Group, Inc. is a full-service corporate communications firm based in Austin, Texas. We create the information that companies need to communicate with their stakeholders, customers, partners and employees on a local and global basis. For more information, visit us at www.brightleafgroup.com.
We are seeking a Marketing Writer who specializes in the Energy industry for part-time, project-based work. The Marketing Writer will develop high-profile marketing and corporate communications for our large Energy clients in the Houston area and elsewhere. This position allows work from your home office with occasional onsite meetings in the Houston area.
Minimum requirements include:
- Three years of experience working as a Marketing Writer in the Energy industry (oil & gas, renewable energy and/or utilities experience)
- Experience writing marketing collateral and corporate communications such as brochures, white papers, press releases, articles and web copy for the Energy industry
- Experience writing sustainability reports or annual reports is a plus
- Must have a flexible schedule with availability during weekdays and occasional weekends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field
- Home office with high-speed internet connection and laptop running Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Outlook
Please reply to this posting, attaching your resume in MS Word format. Include an introduction that provides the following information:
- Your marketing writing experience in oil & gas, renewable energy and/or utilities
- The style guides you are most familiar with
- Any other qualities that make you an ideal fit for the job
- Your hourly rate when working with agencies (on a W2, not a 1099 basis)
- This is not a moonlighting opportunity.
- A writing test and online work samples will be required.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Please do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.