Are you a dynamic sales professional looking to join a rapidly expanding company? Would you be excited to sell into the Private Equity and Hedge Fund industry?
Brighton House Associates (BHA) is seeking new-business sales professionals to join its high-energy sales team as Inside Sales Executives. The position does NOT require securities licenses. BHA is a leading company which sells services to the hedge fund and private equity industry. BHA provides an online network for investment manager and institutional investors.
BHA’s Inside Sales Executives are responsible for driving company growth by closing new business within their territory and meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. Sales reps will divide their day between outbound phone campaigns to develop a pipeline and schedule first meeting’s, following up and negotiating with current hedge fund and private equity prospects and closing accounts that have been brought through the sales process. BHA has built a strong competitive advantage in the marketplace with no direct competitors and candidates will be expected to communicate key value drivers when speaking to prospective customers in order to close new business.
We are looking for inside sales representatives that have experience in the entire sales phase, from prospecting, identifying, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities. Therefore, candidates MUST show a track record of generating high volume cold calls, prospecting, negotiating and closing business. If you are currently exceeding your quota and want to sell into one of the most lucrative industries we want to hear from you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Meeting and exceeding monthly new business quota and productivity metrics for $$ closed, # of new accounts won, phone calls and scheduled demos
- Growing assigned territory from day one through high-activity prospecting
- Negotiating with clients, establishing a timeline and closing new business
- Track all customer interactions in Salesforce.com
Key Activities: .
- Closing a minimum of 2 new accounts per month
- 50+ outbound phone calls per day
- Explaining product value drivers and ROI during call’s with prospective customers
- Being able to successfully handle objections and turnarounds
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hunter-type mentality and drive to close new business
- Track record of regularly meeting and exceeding quota, ie. President’s Club awards, etc
- Superior level of demonstration/ presentation skills
- Experience in directly selling data, software, research or related products and services
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to leverage decisions at a high level
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent experience is required
BHA is seeking candidates motivated by the earnings potential of selling technology to the most rapidly growing sector of the finance industry. Candidates must have a CLEAR track record of metrics-driven performance such as total daily calls/demos/meetings/wins and be able to demonstrate a history of outperforming quota, significant total business won and top earnings!
**WHEN SUBMITTING RESUME PLEASE CLEARLY COMMUNICATE PERSONAL SALES PERFORMANCE METRICS**
Base salary of $55k with first year OTE of $115k-$135k