Brighton Employee Reviews

Phenomenal Customer Focused Teams
Director of Customer Service (Former Employee), City of Industry, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: employees that serve from the heart
Daily the customer teams provide exceptional customer service that is consistently delivered with heart, compassion and an overwhelming desire to please. These teams insure that the customers needs are exceeded and their customer relationships nurtured and managed as you would do with your family and friends.
A very fun staff, but over-staffed
Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2014
Pros: 50% off jewelry after 3 months
Cons: 30 minutes for lunch was really not enough time
Mostly standing around waiting for customers to come in.
I learned how to up sell without being pushy and forceful.
Management could have been much better and more fair.
My co-workers were very courteous, – more... and fun to be with.
The hardest part was making personal goals. They were set so high, and when are the closing shift, there's not to much foot traffic.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the fun we had with the customers that were regulars, and they would come back time after time to see what was new, so we had to be on point and really know the product and how it would serve the customer. Sometimes we'd (sales associates) would have contest to see who could up sell the most that day. – less
Friendly and productive office
Assistant Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 25, 2014
A typical day consisted of me assisting the Senior architect with designs, producing of Bid and construction documents, production of 3-D representational images.
Overall
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Industry, CANovember 21, 2013
Cons: alot
Just don't be hired as a consultant or you will regret it. No benefits for the position and you can loose your job without warning or reason or consideration.
Long hours, poor structure, high turnover.
Creative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 18, 2013
The company is run on money alone. They would watch the creative team get burnt out rather than hire additional staff. The advertising is all very safe, because they are dependent on three main (and boring) clients. The structure is messy. And the culture is based on fear and guilt. The people were great, but they have all left by now. I'm sure the new people are great too.
sterile non-collegial environment with ill- suited management team
VP/Media Director (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2013
sterile non-collegial environment with ill- suited management team
a very aggressive work environment
Assistant Mgr (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 29, 2012
Pros: nice customers
Cons: short breaks or no breaks
At the location I worked at there was a lot of drama. Sales Staff set the tone for the day. This location lacked Store Manager leadership. Co-workers were not reliable and lacked teamwork spirit. Working with disrespectful staff made going to work stressful.