Brightpoint

Brightpoint Employee Reviews

Easy Money
Qualifier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: easy work, night shift, air conditioned
Cons: no phone allowed in work place
Worked on 6 different computers fixing cell phones and internet cards thats all.
very didicated to my work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: improving my ware skills
Cons: not much
great place to work caring managers, great team worker help one another in many ways work as onme great family
productive and a friendly place
Incoming Quality Assurance (Current Employee), FortWorthJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: free lunchs, three breaks
Cons: low pay
It is a busy place, i have managed to improve my skill technically and to communicate with people around proffesinally. i have less managemnent to supervise but they showed up when i need help. as a team lead, i manged to train my co-workers to perfom efficiently. the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting a the root cause of a failure. the job as a whole is enjoyable.no supervison required and work is executed on time.
Productive and pleasant co-workers
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 19, 2012
A typical day at work is as any other day, showing up to work on time, reporting to your work station and beginning work promptly.
What i learned on the job is to be productive at all times, complete daily tasks having a positive attitude ,i also learned alot about microsoft excel on the job.
In an overall management seems to be very unorganized, some of the management have moved to other careers or employment,there has been three buy outs of the company since my employment.
wonderful co-workers.
The hardest part about the job is the unorganization which makes the completion of tasks difficult.
co-workers are the enjoyable part of the job.
Everything that u don't want n a job
Master pack operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 30, 2012
Lots of young people so very messy atmosphere. Rude management n they just as immature as the staff. No raises no matter if u permanent or temp.
Keep looking
Management (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxNovember 26, 2012
Pros: benefits???
Cons: everything else
This place by far is the worst company in the U.S. The turnover rate is high, employees are incompetent, and there's no respect for fellow employees and co-workers. Wages are low. The benefits are ok, but in the end the bad outweighed the benefits. Don't even apply, keep looking.
Productive place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 11, 2012
Cons: healthcare
On a daily basis we work on providing the best repair service for our customer. Management keeps changing here. Co-workers are all trying to leave. The most challenging part of the job is constantly having to train new hires due to the high turnover rate. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people to learn new things.
Fun working place and they have a soccer team
Phone Technician (Current Employee), Fortworth,TxSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: team apprecation days and bb-cue, awards, gift card give aways
Cons: raises, pto
The hardest part of the job is is alot of time you have to get up and be at work at 4am in the morning.The most enjoyable part of my job is the people.My co-workers they all come together and we work as a team.
long days but was kept busy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2012
i enjoyed brightpoint even the mandatory overtime everyday.
sales and warehouse business
national retail receiver (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2012
Pros: 40+ hours
Cons: health care
I am a people person i am able to put a smile on the customer face. The not so good part is when the customer come in and not so happy when they enter and want to complain about a order. As a warehouse worker i love the copetition i love to work on well learned machine i love the fast past and the no so good part is when the machine get down and i get behind on work.
I learn how to work with cell phones
Forklift driver (Former Employee), Plainfield, INAugust 3, 2012
• Forklift driver
• Unload trucks
• Reset cell phones
• Qualified components
Core values aren't honored
supervisor (Former Employee), fort worth, txAugust 3, 2012
Pros: a pay check
Cons: lack of parking, no climate control, management
I've been here a year and a half and I've gone through four different supervisors with different management styles and two acquisitions. It's not a very positive place to work; the turnover rate is very high. If you like constant change and a fast paced environment, then this is the place for you, if you like a structured environment, then I suggest not applying for any position with this company.
DO NOT APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY!
Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 2, 2012
Cons: everything
Poor ethics, core values are a lie, management quick to throw you under the bus! You are better off looking for employment somewhere else.
Fast paced and very productive.
Cell phone repair tech (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 2, 2012
Pros: benefits and pto.
Cons: the days and hours.
I have learned how to solder and troubleshoot to figure out a problem with a phone and how to correct the problem on my own. My co-workers are easy to get along with and helpful when needed. Management is very helpful and easy to approach when problems arise. The hardest part of the job would have to be when I try my best to save a phone but there is just no way its repairable. The most enjoyable part is when I am able to repair a phone and save the company money at the same time.
great place but needs new management
Special Service Representative (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJuly 20, 2012
Pros: great cafeteria if you work on airtech parkway
Cons: the company did not do anything about on the job harassment, and then proceeded to lie, when i appealed my case for unemployment, because i had to leave! they didn't even question or fire the person that harassed me!
This is a great place to work temporarily but as far as them having your back...they don't, I was a very good employee, then someone new came in, harassed me and then they didn't even come to my defense, instead they lied to the judge over the phone conversation.
easy flowing workplace
Operator (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJune 4, 2012
Pros: good pay, good hours
Cons: far distance, unfair staff
A typical day at bright point would be clocking in and starting off the work day. I learned how to assemble cell phones, management was okay, and co-workers weren't. the hardest part of that job was putting up with rude and unfair staff, I enjoyed their easy work.
Don't work for this company!
Temp (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 31, 2012
Pros: taking a breaks
Cons: low pay, favoritism, not equal, not enough americans, to many border jumpers.
Just like another poster said "They are slave drivers" and very unstable. If you want to be a minority, then go to Brightpoint because it' swarming with border jumpers and foreigners. Only 20% of REAL AMERICANS work there. The hours and pay were ignorant. Unstable.Elwood Staffing also sucks and I would not even recommend them.

I worked there for 7 months and never got hired on and I know of others that worked their longer and have not got hired on. The bottom line is that this place is worthless and i believe all the other 1 or 2 star comments because I've been there.
great job with great benefits
Exceptions Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 5, 2012
its an overall great job. the hardest part of the job is to wake up so early in the morning, especially if you have work in the mornin..but the job is easy all round all they ask of you is to pay attention and follow instructions. I personaally think that the management could be much better and take the time to actually solve the employees problems instead of bruching it off. An one important thing that i learned at this job is that you never want to go ino conflict with employee/management because i've been here for 2 years and it never ends up good
Long hours, Slave drivers, Poor pay
Temp (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2012
Cons: turn over rate, pay
This company goes through people like the government goes through handing out welfare checks.
The hours are ridiculous and the work was unstable.
There were times we went in and got sent home as soon as we walked in the door. The pay rate sucks, I got paid better for doing other work else where and I didn't have to go through the things I went through there.
It's easy but the temp agency is really bad .
Quality Control (Former Employee), Plainfield, InMarch 11, 2012
There's a lot of favoritism and even though the job is easy but it makes uncomfortable when there's favoritism even in the HR department.

About Brightpoint

Brightpoint makes money moving mobiles. The company is a top global distributor of mobile phones and other wireless products, – Read more