Brightpoint Employee Reviews

Don't work for this company!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 31, 2012
Just like another poster said "They are slave drivers" and very unstable. If you want to be a minority, then go to Brightpoint because it' swarming with border jumpers and foreigners. Only 20% of REAL AMERICANS work there. The hours and pay were ignorant. Unstable.Elwood Staffing also sucks and I would not even recommend them.

I worked there for 7 months and never got hired on and I know of others that worked their longer and have not got hired on. The bottom line is that this place is worthless and i believe all the other 1 or 2 star comments because I've been there.
Pros
taking a breaks
Cons
low pay, favoritism, not equal, not enough americans, to many border jumpers.
Caring place to work with a lot of community interaction
Customer service Rep (Former Employee) –  501 airtech pkwy Plainfield InDecember 28, 2011
Company always met schedules,and had a large customer base.
Pros
paid well for overtime.
Cons
long hours for working and all weekends.
great place but needs new management
Special Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 20, 2012
This is a great place to work temporarily but as far as them having your back...they don't, I was a very good employee, then someone new came in, harassed me and then they didn't even come to my defense, instead they lied to the judge over the phone conversation.
Pros
great cafeteria if you work on airtech parkway
Cons
the company did not do anything about on the job harassment, and then proceeded to lie, when i appealed my case for unemployment, because i had to leave! they didn't even question or fire the person that harassed me!
good compnie for work, good benefits and not hard work at job,
Return Qualifire (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 26, 2013
i usually work as flashing programmer,which include a upload a new softwear programming to the all return phones, and also they have good management at work for future programming .
Best job i ever had
Material Handler, forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INApril 19, 2013
One of the best jobs i ever had,
however i gave my two weeks notice
to go work in a management position
for food service
Pros
great people, fun job, great hours, great enviroment
Cons
somewhat low pay
Just a job
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 13, 2014
If you are looking for a job or a little extra money this is your place. They hire felons so if you do not get the job idk what to tell you.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Productive & fun place to work
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 5, 2014
Enjoyed being a part of an outgoing team ! Great people and very good management team.
Brightpoint
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 12, 2015
It was a very easy job dealing with cell phones i enjoyed the air conditioned room and the comfy chairs. i worked with phones and the easiest part was scanning them into the system i was able to keep up rate and i enjoyed the job until they switched into another building.
Pros
easy work, working with cell phones, air controlled room, small team, supervisors hands on.
Cons
couldnt listen to music couldnt bring phones into the building and security was harsh
Do not apply with this company!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 2, 2012
Poor ethics, core values are a lie, management quick to throw you under the bus! You are better off looking for employment somewhere else.
Cons
everything
productive and a friendly place
Incoming Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  FortWorthJanuary 5, 2013
It is a busy place, i have managed to improve my skill technically and to communicate with people around proffesinally. i have less managemnent to supervise but they showed up when i need help. as a team lead, i manged to train my co-workers to perfom efficiently. the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting a the root cause of a failure. the job as a whole is enjoyable.no supervison required and work is executed on time.
Pros
free lunchs, three breaks
Cons
low pay
typical warehouse job
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INSeptember 16, 2014
learned to pack and wrap in timely fashion. management was laid back. co-workers fun to work with. consistent schedule
Overall a good place to work
SR RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNApril 2, 2014
Good place to work hardest part was the traveling all the time.
N/a
Level 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2013
I liked working in the warehouse with various people of different races and cultures. I always enjoyed myself at work.
Long hours, Slave drivers, Poor pay
Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2012
This company goes through people like the government goes through handing out welfare checks.
The hours are ridiculous and the work was unstable.
There were times we went in and got sent home as soon as we walked in the door. The pay rate sucks, I got paid better for doing other work else where and I didn't have to go through the things I went through there.
Cons
turn over rate, pay
sales and warehouse business
national retail receiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2012
I am a people person i am able to put a smile on the customer face. The not so good part is when the customer come in and not so happy when they enter and want to complain about a order. As a warehouse worker i love the copetition i love to work on well learned machine i love the fast past and the no so good part is when the machine get down and i get behind on work.
Pros
40+ hours
Cons
health care
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 3, 2013
I got the best experience working along my supervisor and my manager I found great mentors that pushed me to go beyond of what I thought it was impossible for me. I was able to supervised a team of 12 people, I learned significant functions of IT, WMS, Quality Control, and Inventory Control. These were all necessary for a program designed to efficiently transfer product between distribution centers.
Enjoyable
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2015
Worked with wonderful co-teachers helping ensure the young students we worked with have a developmentally appropriate and nurturing environment to learn in.
Great people to work with not work for
Lead Box Taper (Former Employee) –  Plainfield INdianaMarch 10, 2013
The hours vary on a weekly basis, you're brought in as full time but only get 20-30 hours most weeks. Peak is the only time you can expect to see a 40 hour paycheck.
very didicated to my work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2013
great place to work caring managers, great team worker help one another in many ways work as onme great family
Pros
improving my ware skills
Cons
not much
It's easy but the temp agency is really bad .
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, InMarch 11, 2012
There's a lot of favoritism and even though the job is easy but it makes uncomfortable when there's favoritism even in the HR department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brightpoint. Our community is ready to answer.