BrightStar Care

BrightStar Care United States Employee Reviews

Go through recruiting materials, set appointments
Recruiter/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 5, 2015
Pros: The caregivers
Cons: Management
Research all of the job boards to find new recruits, set appointments, perform interviews and orientation. I completed the entire hiring process for all the new employees. I also did staffing for the clients. The hardest part about the job was finding new employees that would stay. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and our clients.
Good place
Home Health LPN - Private Duty (Former Employee), Lakewood, COApril 30, 2015
Learned much and pleasant people to work with. Lifting sometimes is challenging. Talking with the patient is the most enjoyable part.
the worst place to work
CNA/Caregiver/HHA (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2015
Pros: pays for mileage
Cons: the office and the clients
a lot of the clients treat this place like a baby sitting service when its not they then they lie to the company about the employees hours which forces them to audited the office will not update you on any new policies or anything they expect you to take cases outside of the city and wont pay for mileage if you do travel to another city clients will call you all hours of the night and ask you to work when they aren't suppose to have your phone number
Regional Sr. Product Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 3, 2015
Pros: Get to learn a lot
Cons: no good benefits, low salaries, ambiguities on commission payment
Brightstar is a place were you get to learn a lot, they are the best on what they do. have a lot of years of experience and great relationship with customers , especially with carriers.
Enjoyed my experience with this company
CNA/Caregiver Children and Seniors (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Management is friendly and open to communication, management cares about employees
Cons: Low pay
Working for this company was a rewarding experience for me. This job allows you to work with seniors as well as children which was a plus for me. I gained a lot of experience in working with children and enjoyed my job here.
Productive Workplace
Scheduling Supervisor, AVP (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2015
A typical day at work is always a pleasure. I always learn different ways on how to address different needs for the people. Religious beliefs, cultures, lifestyles, even financial situations differ.Learning ways on how to properly execute that task could become challenging, but not hard. You just have to assist each client accordingly. My co workers are a charm, they surely have a way to make sure the day is full of laughter.
Productive and fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Brighton, MIMarch 23, 2015
Arriving at the client's home on time is a must. Once you arrive, you are to greet the staff and the client. The client's tend to be very friendly and very appreciative for the staff member's. I have never had any complaints.
Better then some.
Assist patients (Current Employee), VariesMarch 22, 2015
All companies have good and bad. When you are willing to work you can go far with Brightstar. My only issue is now that I am done with school I cant move forward in the company without a years experience.
Management not so great but the job is excellent
CNA/ Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMarch 20, 2015
the managers are hard to get in contact with and they seem very unprofessional at times.
Other than that the job is nice I enjoy what I do
Great place to work with flexible hours
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: i get to do the work i love
Cons: not enough hours
Very pleasant place to work only draw back is the work is feast or famine with no work for many weeks at a time. The boss of this company is very dedicated and always getting the job done. I do shift work for drug rehabs and continuous care hospice, Hospice care is what I enjoy the most, The pay period is weekly : )
PRN position with many perks
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 17, 2015
Work when you are able. Meet interesting people and take care of them in their own homes. Get paid to travel certain distances
Brightstar was a good experience
Home health aide (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great staff, and flexible schedule
Cons: no extra benefits
I loved working for Brightsar home health because the staff was so helpful. The schedule was very flexible and I enjoyed helping senior citizens to remain in their home. The compensation was fair but there were no extra benefits.and no room for advancement. However, the staff and flexibility of schedule made it a good experience for me.
Growing business with great caregivers and wonderful clients
PRN (Current Employee), 1660 Hwy. 160 Fort Mill SCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great mangement
Cons: no full-time positions
Assist the clients with dressing and bathing. Also assist with feeding and light house work. I have learned alot in the healthecare field like blood sugars and assisting with giving medication.The hardest part of the job is the losing a client and the enjoyable part is getting close to clients and thier families.
Small Company
Home Health Aide/ Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: work independently
Cons: low pay
This company is of course a small one, so there is no room for raises or promotion unless you get advancement in your education. The managers and supervisors are nice; however, the pay is very low. I don't consider the amount they pay CNA's enough to feed your family.
Company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2015
I enjoy working for Brightstar. The staff are professional friendly and welcome you and make you apart of their family. We aren't just co workers we're a team and my experience thus far has been excellent.
Compassionate Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Boise, IDMarch 6, 2015
Pros: compassionate management
Cons: work schedule is not regular
This is a very good home care company with a dedicated management team and dedicated caregivers. I really enjoy taking care of the home care clients and I also enjoy the staffing opportunities they provide.
great company
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORMarch 5, 2015
Pros: cares for employees
Cons: no benefits
this is a great company, this company actually cares about the caregiver too and also the clients that are involved, not too much full time work available
Not reliable with hours
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INFebruary 26, 2015
The whole company is a mess. one person would give you hours somewhere and then another person would book someone else those same hours.
The company is facing extremely challenging moments
Director of Strategy for LATAM Distribution (Current Employee), Miami, FlFebruary 26, 2015
An entrepreneurial culture in Brightstar brings the opportunity to a professional like me to innovate and participate actively in the business decisions of my region.
Good Company.
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Current Employee), Winter Garden, FLFebruary 24, 2015
I have been working for Brightstar for almost 6 months and It has been a good experience, nice co-workers, good communication, and understanding Team.

1 2 3 4 5

About BrightStar Care

With over 250 locations nationwide, BrightStar Care offices help keep parents and grandparents in the comfort and familiarity – Read more

BrightStar Care Salaries