Brilliant Financial Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Staffing Company
Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2017
Brilliant Staffing is committed to keeping it's associates employed and work hard to place them at great companies. Great company and management teams
Brilliant is brilliant!
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Lincolnwood, ILOctober 23, 2016
I was contacted by the agency for a specific position and secured the assignment. The company I worked for was professional & courteous. I really enjoyed my experience through BFS. Their onboarding process needs a lot of improvement, but their consultants are very professional. I left to take another position that is aligned with what I do. I very much recommend Brilliant to everybody who works in the financial related field.
Pros
Laid back recruiters and very positive experience.
Cons
Pay was too low on the temp side.
No complaints
Accounts Payable Specialist/Procurement (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ilApril 22, 2014
The company would be better if they focused more on full-time job placement.
Staffing Agency
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT/CASH APPLICATION (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2013
•Recorded financial transactions by reconciling over and short payment, expense reports, transfers, opening closing of cash, cash from the bank, and export to general ledger; Audit and Stage Back Office for Export to Great Plains, Download, Code and Record/Upload all Bank Activity.
•Entered monthly revenues, expenses and activity for these companies and perform monthly reconciliations, record daily cash activity, prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements; assist in the month end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP.
cash application and junior accounting
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT/CASH APPLICATION (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2013
when you show you are a hard worker they will call you for positions
Professional
temporary contractual contractor (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, ILAugust 31, 2012
The staff of Brilliant Financial Staffing are willing to go the extra mile for you.