Brink's, Inc.

Brink's, Inc. Employer Reviews

I Always Wanted To Be A Bank Teller, So This is the Next Best Job
Teller-Cashier-Clerk (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 20, 2015
Pros: loves multi-tasking, nice salary, uniforms
Cons: standing for long periods
A typical day at Brink's, as it pertains to my current position as a Teller is that you have your own booth, in which I love. Next - you're definitely executing a series of task at the same time. Lastly, since used to being a Cage Cashier for the casino industry in the past, working with large sums of cash and coins was without a doubt no problem. The most enjoyable part about the job and my position is that I am Teller and a Bank Teller career was one of my choices for careers when I had graduated from high school (years ago that is). Co-workers are cool as heck; no problem with management whatsoever. I'm learning a variety of things as it relates to the banking industry.
You meet new people everyday
Messanger (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: there are very long hours
A basic work day starts with you coming in to the building and putting your gun belt on, next you would receive your weapon and your money for the route, then you count your bags of money to go out and match that number up with a manifest and last came loading your coin. The hardest part of the would have to be the customers that order and ship out a lot of coin.
not a good company
messenger (Former Employee), tampa flMarch 18, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: physical demanded
Not a good company to work, low pay and long hours. It is a dangerous job that does not compensate you for your effort. men have to shave daily. Make sure to carry with you a pair of gloves to protect your hands.
Good Pay and Benefits
Level 5 Service Technician (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 15, 2015
Benefit are great. I have 4 weeks of vacation after 10 Years!! Company truck and tools are provided along with training. There is a lot of driving though
horrible place to work
teller (Current Employee), raleighMarch 10, 2015
Horrible place to work. Management is horrible hrs are not realistic. Work like a slave in bondage. They lied about hrs to be worked. You will come in at 10am and leave 11 or later. Sometimes 2am. Been months and nothing has changed. They definitely take advantage.
Nice place to work, very good professionals.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 10, 2015
Pros: nice people to work
Cons: regional corporate very far from regional
Nice place to work unfortunately did not have to show the region expertise.
Good environment everybody was new,
new office, new team
Keeps you busy, very fast paced
Cash Logistics (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2015
Pros: leave early
Cons: short breaks, short lunches, no weekends off, etc.
Very fast paced, running money all day, have lifting, count multiple banks cash, run ATM money,etc.process orders for banks, very strenuous job, can be likable, no face-to-face customers.
Nonproductive work place
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT (CONTRACT) (Current Employee), phila, paFebruary 25, 2015
management is not up to par. the environment is not clean, healthy nor comfortable. It not a place that I would refer anyone. Benefits are horrible as well.
Cash Logistic Teller/ Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
Well let me start by saying the first 3 months were ok but here now 8 months later I don't see how I am still there. A typical day of work is very challenging and sometime no worth being there. My job is very easy and can be really fun sometimes. Management is okay but needs a whole lot more management training.
Take Job as Last Resort
Messenger/Driver/Vault Clerk (Former Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: hire military fast
Cons: long days/nights
In 2013 overtime TIma and Half cut to 10 hours per pay period. After 10 hours all overtime is straight time. Every Branch is Short staffed thus some people work 6days. And up to 120 hours a pay period. If you have a family or a life outside of work this isn't for you.
Productive and lots of learning
Driver/Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2015
The hardest part of the job is finding diffrent locations
the typical work day was sometimes long but productive
Management was pretty cool but strict
the most enjoyable was my coworkers and the diffrent routes i learned to drive each week
Very serious line of work .
Guard / Driver/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: very important position.
Cons: schedule to flexable no planning.
Driver , Guard , Machine operator , Dealing with valuables for clients dropping off and picking up , machine operator counting wrapping and packaging coin in a timely process to fill customers orders .
Messenger (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 18, 2015
Responsible for safe transport of currency to and from banks and businesses. Some routes you will work 12 to 15 hours a day. Management were not trained properly which resulted in some employees not being trained properly. This is a much more physical job then people expect. Must be able to move 25 to 50 pounds of coin and currency all day long. Pay was pretty good.
My job was great
Armored Car Guard (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay plus 401k
Cons: very long hours
My co-workers were great,management ok.There was not a hard job and very enjoyable work.I liked my job until I got released
FUN JOB
CLASS B CDL DRIVER (Former Employee), Metairie, LAFebruary 15, 2015
I LIKED THIS JOB OPENED ME UP TO WHAT I AM NOW a professional A cdl truck driver this job was mostly money handling a lot of picking ups and dropping off money to and from business and banks
Route Supervisor/Vault Manager (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great people
Enjoyed working here. Got to travel a little and interact with customers and other employees. Good relationships with other employees.
Stressful
CDL Driver (Former Employee), Columbia,scFebruary 11, 2015
Management appeared to very unorganized. Daily routes were very seldom organized. Work schedules were not posted in a timely manner.
I really like working here.
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 8, 2015
Everyone is nice that works here. I have learned a lot about the job. The hardest part about the job is that it is fast paced.
Financially beneficial but dangerous job.
Part time armored truck guard (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 7, 2015
The type of job was always dangerous and required absolute attention, precision and honesty. The managers are fine, but will offer no flexibility if you are in school. Financially, the place is incredible and you can garner quite a lot. The hours are long but if you mind going in and out of trucks or sitting for long periods, this type of work is fine.
Good, but challenging outside sales position
Security Sales Consultant (Outside Sales - B2B) (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great training and management
Cons: not getting reimbursed for expenses if sales isn't closed
I designed & sold burglar, fire, and medical emergency alarm systems & security monitoring products to clients in both residential and commercial markets. I developed, grew and managed new and existing accounts by generating new sales leads via cold calling, door knocking, trade shows, networking events, canvassing, direct mail, social media, etc.

The hardest part of the job was closing a deal, but having it declined due to the customer's bad credit. Not closing a deal meant that I would not get reimbursed for my travel expenses throughout my vast Texas territory.

1 2 3 4 5

About Brink's, Inc.

The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s, – Read more

Brink's, Inc. Photos