Brink's, Inc.

Brink's, Inc. Employer Reviews

Nonproductive work place
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT (CONTRACT) (Current Employee), phila, paFebruary 25, 2015
management is not up to par. the environment is not clean, healthy nor comfortable. It not a place that I would refer anyone. Benefits are horrible as well.
Cash Logistic Teller/ Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
Well let me start by saying the first 3 months were ok but here now 8 months later I don't see how I am still there. A typical day of work is very challenging and sometime no worth being there. My job is very easy and can be really fun sometimes. Management is okay but needs a whole lot more management training.
Take Job as Last Resort
Messenger/Driver/Vault Clerk (Former Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: hire military fast
Cons: long days/nights
In 2013 overtime TIma and Half cut to 10 hours per pay period. After 10 hours all overtime is straight time. Every Branch is Short staffed thus some people work 6days. And up to 120 hours a pay period. If you have a family or a life outside of work this isn't for you.
Productive and lots of learning
Driver/Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2015
The hardest part of the job is finding diffrent locations
the typical work day was sometimes long but productive
Management was pretty cool but strict
the most enjoyable was my coworkers and the diffrent routes i learned to drive each week
Very serious line of work .
Guard / Driver/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: very important position.
Cons: schedule to flexable no planning.
Driver , Guard , Machine operator , Dealing with valuables for clients dropping off and picking up , machine operator counting wrapping and packaging coin in a timely process to fill customers orders .
Messenger (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 18, 2015
Responsible for safe transport of currency to and from banks and businesses. Some routes you will work 12 to 15 hours a day. Management were not trained properly which resulted in some employees not being trained properly. This is a much more physical job then people expect. Must be able to move 25 to 50 pounds of coin and currency all day long. Pay was pretty good.
My job was great
Armored Car Guard (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay plus 401k
Cons: very long hours
My co-workers were great,management ok.There was not a hard job and very enjoyable work.I liked my job until I got released
FUN JOB
CLASS B CDL DRIVER (Former Employee), Metairie, LAFebruary 15, 2015
I LIKED THIS JOB OPENED ME UP TO WHAT I AM NOW a professional A cdl truck driver this job was mostly money handling a lot of picking ups and dropping off money to and from business and banks
Route Supervisor/Vault Manager (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great people
Enjoyed working here. Got to travel a little and interact with customers and other employees. Good relationships with other employees.
Stressful
CDL Driver (Former Employee), Columbia,scFebruary 11, 2015
Management appeared to very unorganized. Daily routes were very seldom organized. Work schedules were not posted in a timely manner.
I really like working here.
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 8, 2015
Everyone is nice that works here. I have learned a lot about the job. The hardest part about the job is that it is fast paced.
Financially beneficial but dangerous job.
Part time armored truck guard (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 7, 2015
The type of job was always dangerous and required absolute attention, precision and honesty. The managers are fine, but will offer no flexibility if you are in school. Financially, the place is incredible and you can garner quite a lot. The hours are long but if you mind going in and out of trucks or sitting for long periods, this type of work is fine.
Good, but challenging outside sales position
Security Sales Consultant (Outside Sales - B2B) (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great training and management
Cons: not getting reimbursed for expenses if sales isn't closed
I designed & sold burglar, fire, and medical emergency alarm systems & security monitoring products to clients in both residential and commercial markets. I developed, grew and managed new and existing accounts by generating new sales leads via cold calling, door knocking, trade shows, networking events, canvassing, direct mail, social media, etc.

The hardest part of the job was closing a deal, but having it declined due to the customer's bad credit. Not closing a deal meant that I would not get reimbursed for my travel expenses throughout my vast Texas territory.
pain in the butt
Driver/Messenger (Former Employee), south bend, INFebruary 5, 2015
the job is great if you like being on the road for extended periods of time, not knowing when your going to get off and having strange hours, the pay is good but the balance and management stink!
Everyday you learn something new.
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: sometimes long hours away from your family
I started working for this great company in my 20's and I learned alot about work ethics, team spirit, and why and how to follow rules ang regulations.
good compant to work for
Service Technician (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILFebruary 3, 2015
I learned about alarms and due to it was a smaller compay a lot of hands on and they taught u really good god company if u work good with wires
Armed Guard (Current Employee), Lewiston, MEFebruary 2, 2015
Can not openly discuss the daily routine because of the non-disclosure that I signed. For security reasons as well as safety for the crews.
Just a job
Coin Vault Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: workload per person
A typical day at work usually included working shorthanded, as co-workers and subordinates were used as drivers or jumpers. Managers were not to blame because of the high turnover and call outs. I learned that every operational function had to be performed perfectly or the end of day balancing would not be in acceptable range. The hardest part of the job was working too many job functions per person, as meeting deadlines became difficult and quality of work decreased. The most enjoyable part of the job was balancing inventory successfully and working with good people.
High stress fast pace corporate environment
Finance & Accounting Specialist II (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: eroding benefits
Multilevel corporate environment dealing with multiple entities and countries. Strong teams that teams to be separate into functional areas. Pay was always competitive but struggles have prevented regular pay increases. Month-end and year end close tends to be chaotic.
Family oriented company with room to grow
COIN VAULT CLERK/ATL/LIFE COACH (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2015
I really enjoyed working with this company, there was always something new to learn and room for advancement.

1 2 3 4 5

About Brink's, Inc.

The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s, – Read more

Brink's, Inc. Photos