Brink's, Inc.

Brink's, Inc. Employee Reviews

good work atmosphere
Teller (Current Employee), Oakland, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: rewarded for good work
Cons: no clock out schedule
As you walk in you know your tasks, don't have to wait to get instructions. Management needs to work on communicating with each other and with the employees. Co-workers are very helpful and communicate clearly. Feels like you have no time for yourself or family. Not highly recommended for families with kids. Late shifts; shifts could be from 9- 14 hours a day or more.
dont waste your time
CDL Driver (Former Employee), Phila PAMay 8, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: no overtime, expensive benefits
no raises, not worth it at all, too many cuts over the years, nothing to look forward to, only 5 hours overtime but they still want to work you 60 hours cause their always short staffed...go figure!
Good people, tough times in a tight industry.
Product Support Manager / Trainer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 6, 2015
Industry under great financial pressure so jobs become multiple hats to wear. Good hard working employees throughout the company!
Flexible work environment
Vault Clerk B (Former Employee), Queens, New YorkMay 5, 2015
This company has a shift for those who may be interested in working day or night. The hours are reasonable depending on position and title. There are opportunities to grow and to work other locations.
Flexible, Good people to work with
Money Clerk (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Breaks, lunches
Cons: compensations
The job is very flexible, Good management willing to work around you schedule. The job could get very repetitive as you are doing the same thing everyday.
a Job
FT Messenger Armed Courier (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 2, 2015
Daily day consisted of loading truck in morning and delivering all currency and gold under close watch. Training consisted of 2 weeks a year range training.
Typical day
Messenger, Driver (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 27, 2015
Arrive at branch clock in and recieve your route guide. check money out of the vault and load it onto the truck for your route.
Very demanding job
Cashier (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2015
Pros: Fun job - seeing different dominations of money come in
Cons: Hours -60 plus a week
Work was fast paced and required that you be able to lift 50lbs. I liked the job and the ability to learn the aspects of banking. The job was dirty because we handled and processed money and deposits all day long.
N/A
Cash Logistics Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioApril 25, 2015
Come into work, process deposits, enter data pertaining to each deposit per bank, verify funds entered with final end of day balance and close vaults.
i liked working with brinks inc.
DRIVER/MESSENGER (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNApril 22, 2015
Pros: got payed weekly looked forward to go to work for brinks at that time
Cons: did not like working with slow driver but some times i had to
i was a driver for brinks i was second eyes for the messenger looked out for susspicous people. i did learn a lot about brinks the people i worked with were like brothers we had each others back to get the job done management was strong but fair they had to be i liked my co workers trying to get done in a timely manner its hard when you have a slow driver the enjoyable was got paid weekly every friday
good experience work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: friendly people and good 401 K
Cons: not a good pay and no appreciation to employees hard work!
day to day customer service processing customers deposits, balance and reports to customers inventories.
learned to to work with money
Not a good place to work
CDL Driver (Current Employee), Metairie, LaApril 20, 2015
Load truck and take care of the customers, My job is also to protect the messenger, The responsibility of the truck service is also mine.
co workers are great as a team
Vault Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio TXApril 19, 2015
Pros: completing the tasks helping vendors efficiently.
Cons: late hours
i learn how to better improve on my intake time . I am greeted by the managers with a bright good morning Valencia" , i return the greeting in kind. We discuss our duties of the day . i work smarter and more efficiently every day .
A good support team.
Routing Supervisor (Former Employee), North Hollywood California.April 19, 2015
Being promoted to supervisor was the chance to be able to show my leadership skills.Serving customers and provide support to business partners . The company provided the training in order to the job .
Routine work, learned a lot.
Currency Logistics Processor (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2015
Pros: Good learning experience
Cons: Rude people, terrible culture
I worked in the currency processing room. The day to day work was very repetitive and routine. As advancements, would learn new duties. For the most part did deposits, filled orders, and lots and lots of balancing and verifying. Worked til the work was done, so over time happened. The co-workers were difficult to connect with, especially management. Very rude and berating on mistakes or miscommunications, or things not being done just right, instead of being constructive. Lots of gossip and drama. As a woman working with a lot of men, the culture was not very conductive nor appealing. But, I did learn a lot about currency and logistics. Benefits were pretty good (at the time I was there). I left on my own terms to stay home with my kids.
Verification Rep
Verification Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 17, 2015
Brinks Home security is no longer in business, but was a good company to work for. As a verification representative I monitors sale representatives conversations to ensure they were offering brinks home security after there inspection was completed. There were times were sale representative were not happy because there evaluations did go through. The people that worked there were to there selves. The environment was peaceful. Brinks took good care of there people and didn't want me to resign when I did. I enjoyed working with all types of cultures as still do today.
It's an ok place to work
Cash Vault Teller (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 15, 2015
Pros: Nothing is free at Brink's we have to buy our own lunch or bring it.
I like working for Brink's, I like dealing with currency the job is very easy my day go's by so fast. By the time I get to look up it's time to go home that's how much work we have to process.
Very long hours
Messenger/Driver (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: firearm handling and licensing
Cons: long shifts
Great workplace, active, co workers are very helpful and it is very team oriented and if you all work together then the work gets done faster and smarter. 1 Mistake too many it is very crucial if one makes a mistake.
Becoming complicated
Route Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 12, 2015
Pros: never a dull moment.
Cons: expensive health care and only a 1.5% match to 401K
A typical day for me involves crew members calling and seeking advice on how to resolve problems while on route. I also handle customer phone calls, research of missing deposits or misdirected deposits. I also arrange and organize the routing and schedules in order to ensure that we meet and exceed customer expectations. The hardest part right now with Brinks would be the fact that the sales teams have no help. They are drowning and it is hurting my branch in particular. If the sales team was able to do the jobs they are required to do, then the customers would not be leaving in a mass exodus.
Traditional Company
Choose Not to Disclose (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasApril 5, 2015
Pros: Competitive Pay
Cons: Stubborn Management / Long Hours / Low Quality of Work
This company tends to drive it's employees hard - in going "lean" they overwork their current employees long hours. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking to learn.

1 2 3 4 5

About Brink's, Inc.

The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s, – Read more

Brink's, Inc. Salaries