Brink's Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Execellent - well established company
EA to Sr. VP, Finance & Admin /Office Admin (Current Employee) –  MississaugaJune 19, 2013
Many varied daily tasks, and constant opportunity to take on new challenges in and outside of my current department.
Pros
Great Benefits, good location
Cons
Low Salaries
Over all good company lots of long term employees
Branch Manager/ Operation Supervisor  (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONJune 14, 2013
Injoyed my carrier started as truck employee to management. always had good coworkers and staff. never a dual moment.
Pros
Company spends lots on trainer and growing it staff
Cons
My 3 Hr ca mute
Lots of opportunities for growth in the organization
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 25, 2012
I enjoy working for Brink's. I have progressed very quickly in the short time that I have been employed and I know that there are many more progressions still to come. I haven't had too many issues with "difficult" situations as I can easily adapt to changing needs and requirements. I have been able to consistently find ways of tackling projects and have taken the responsibility of ensuring that my replacement has been well trained and has been given all of the support she has needed during her transition into her new role.
Pros
amazing benefits
Cons
position is too junior for me

Want to know more about Brink's Canada?

Ask a question