Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

the job was not the greatest
Driver (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 29, 2015
Pros: carry a gun
Cons: might get killed
the job its self was good the guys on the truck crews were great we were all brothers that had each others back miis the guys not the job
Constantly busy
Programmer Analyst/Application Support Analyst (Former Employee), Coppell, TXAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Was able to work from home.
Cons: Healthcare
Provide second level support nationwide user assistance application support to 100 Brinks sites. Long hours, but would compensate for you later.
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 25, 2015
Pros: the benefits
Cons: jumping through hoops to get small things done
A typical workday consisted of getting the routes out for work. I had 22 employees and 11 trucks that i was responsible for. I learned to deal with different personalities and different work related issues. My most enjoyable part of my job was keeping my employees safe and making sure my customers were happy.
high risk job- Super low pay
Associate First Line Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 23, 2015
A company which doesn’t take into consideration your ideas even if they are brilliant, doesn’t deserve you. They should encourage you to grow because their company will grow and prosper with you as well. They shouldn’t prevent you from improving yourself.
Multicultural environment
QA Test Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits and compensation
Cons: Many changes
A growing company that has a multicultural environment and culture.

Global company with global departments. Working in many projects at the same time. I'm learning QA tools and methodologies in order to do my job.
selling security systems
Lead Salesman (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 22, 2015
Pros: good breaks, great staff
Cons: very hard sales
Inside sales specialist responsible for securing and developing new leads that achieve sales and market share goals for specific company territories. Team player experienced in running down leads from mail campaigns, trade shows and seminars developing effective contacts with potential clients. Excellent communicator who thrives in an entrepreneurial, high pressure setting.
Somewhat easy job with irregular hours
Vault Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Consistant pay, every friday
Cons: Holidays, hours and time off
A lot of waiting around and "other duties" given during the down time. 40-50 hours a week. Scheduling time off was a nightmare. It was required to schedule time off for the entire year during the fall of the previous year. Who does that? Only two holidays off a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Driver (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 19, 2015
Pros: None
Horrible place to work for. Management is extremely dysfunctional and unorganized. They knowingly put us in dangerous situations every day.
Teller (Current Employee), Irondale, ALAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: Not organized
Brinks is an enjoyable job has many pros and cons. Some of the pros is the amount of hours and flexible hours also the management is nice. The cons is the long hours and not being able to get off at a set time each day.
Good company
Courier/Driver (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2015
Productive company with good staff. High energy and job security. Great place to work. Good benefits and good management. Good.
teller (Former Employee), Toledo, OHAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits, friendly atmosphere
Cons: long hours
Brinks has been a wonderful place to work and I love my job, but the hours do not leave much time for family or anything else outside of work.
Horrible place
Driver/Messenger (Current Employee), West Springfield, MAAugust 11, 2015
tbis place does nothing but work its employees to the ground. Management is a game. They don't appreciate anything anyone does. Five hours of over time and that's all. Seventy plus hours a week.
A good work place to work a lot of overtime.
Armored Messenger (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Good work benefits & polite personnel.
Cons: Limited training & being monitored on work performance.
A good day at work is that you have your work shipments organize in the armored truck. What I've learned is speed, accuracy, and timing. Management is very professional. Co-workers are respectful. The hardest part of the job is servicing A.T.M.'s. The most enjoying part of the job is meeting different customers on a daily basis.
Friendly hard working people willing to share knowledge.
Contractor / Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Hard to find contact information for resources.
Overall I really like Brinks but want to return to regular, full-time employment as contracting does not really suit me. I have tried for several months now but prefer regular full-time work.

I do have several very interesting projects which are challenging and fun to work.

I have had the privilege of meeting some very talented co-workers who will remain friends for life.
High security environment
ATM Coordinator (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 26, 2015
Pros: the freedom I had to do my job
Cons: management
Brinks was a good company to work for and I had my own department so I really did not have a supervisor, mainly because no one knew anything about how to do my job.
Great place to learn
Cash Logistics Teller (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: great schedule
Cons: minimum customer contact
You can learn every aspect of the job and advance by being versatile. Management is very flexible with day to day demands and work with you for your schedule. The hardest part of the job would be that the day is unpredictable. You may have a lot of work coming in to process or it may be less. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the satisfaction of knowing you provided great service for the customer and ensuring they were credited.
Disorganized and lacking functinality
Messenger / Driver (Current Employee), AtlantaJuly 24, 2015
Pros: A look into the armored car industry
Cons: Way to many to list...
Not the most exhilarating place to work. Very disorganized and management nor the company cares about workers. Long hours and underpaid for work done
The worst place to wok.
Cash Logistics (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Just horrible, not enough break time. They rush you through your work and are pretty rude. Do not work here unless you really have to.
Brinks is trying to put the company back in the black at the expense of their employees
Driver / Messenger (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 22, 2015
Cons: Rate of pay is not comenserate for the hazards of the job
Brinks stopped all 401 K matching and retirement benefits, they also stopped paying overtime once you had worked more than 5 hours in a week... I don't understand how they justified this as it seems to be in violation of federal law but when I asked management they could not explain the companies actions
driver
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2015
A day at work is to drive and wait around , learn how money flows , management not a problem just had to follow instructions as directed. Co workers was little contact . Hardest part of the job was waiting in the truck up to one hour at a time with no entertainment. The most enjoyable was that it was simple to handle without dealing with the public