Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Poor Workplace
Messenger (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, MANovember 26, 2016
overall poor management. no communication. No work/life balance. Unorganized and too overworked. There is no room for growth and everyone works against each other instead of with each other.
Terrible mgt in Memphis Branch
Messenger/Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 26, 2016
Global logistics company, however they will give you terrible equipment, and management will only promote their friends. It's the worst excuse for leadership.
Great Job
Armed Driver/Guard (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2016
The Job Was Great I Loved It Co Workers Were Great I Wish I Could Have Stayed Longer Really Miss My Position As A Driver. Everyone Was So Friendl And Welcoming
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
OverTime Cap
Rewards for hard work
Cash Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 10, 2016
A place where if you work hard you will be promoted. You do have to have open availability to succed. Middle management is poor and feels threatened by strong preformers, but if there is an opening you have to go for it. Turnover is above average and it takes a while to get someone hired(about 5 weeks from application). You can however be promoted all the way up the ranks without a college degree but it is preferred.
Pros
Decent pay, chance to learn
Cons
Long hours, poor management support
Fast paced and productive
Teller-Cashier-Clerk (Current Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDNovember 6, 2016
Come to work and clock in, the morning work is at your desk. 35 bags in a tray should be done within the hour. The managers make the job and its hours bearable.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 4, 2016
Great company just a little unorganized. i have worked there for almost three years and did multiple jobs. the only con is there all for the company and portray not to care about their workers
Pros
BONUSES AND RAISES
Cons
UNORGANIZED
could be better
Armored Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2016
It is not ment to be a career but it would be a good job for a college student or retiery it also would be a good foot in the door to law enforcement agency or other security field.
Pros
it will look good on a resume
Cons
never know when you will be done
draining
Teller (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 31, 2016
the hours are long and management really does nothing to help you. A lot of the time you feel as if you have no voice and you have to constantly prove yourself. They have terrible work ethics, praise the people that slack off and are hard on the people that work hard.
Pros
overtime for inhouse employees
Cons
hours and work atmosphere. There is no sense of team work
non productive too many obstivals
Sales/Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OH 44503October 31, 2016
it was next to impossible to with clientele with local laws against cold calling, personal contact, or online communication. Canvassing was unlawful.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
No way to make normal contact unless you knew the people personally
Productive and goal driven
Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 26, 2016
Overall a great place to work for, with great benefits and pay check was always nice. Wish I did not get injured on the job but overall it was a decent company.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Management not too sensitive on needs
Never hated a job like this before
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 24, 2016
I'm used to working with money and around large sums of money and processing deposits, so the work is not foreign or different or hard for me. its the long hours. there is no cut off time you work till the work is done and as a current employee my branch has finally decided to hire more processors after the constant complaint for almost a whole year that we need help. there have been days I have worked with no break over 13 hours standing and that is because the longer I break the longer I will be there. the management is no help rude and overbearing. the cash lead has no idea how to talk to employees and work life sucks. I have no home life because we are there morning till night.
Pros
overtime if you like it that much
Cons
managment is horrible
Teller (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 19, 2016
Long hours and bad management. Co-workers were great and they felt the same way I did about the job. Very great job but corporate needs to do some work.
Short hours not far from my house, wages good
Deposit Puller (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Brinks. I would leave my home around 12pm and go to teller machine, collect deposits, and then take them to the bank and get back home around 1pm. I just had one bank to work with. I enjoyed meeting and talking with tellers at bank. It was quick and fairly easy. The hardest part was my family and friends thought I should not do this job because they thought it was too dangerous. I never felt afraid. The teller machine was replaced with a more modern one and they did not need deposit pullers anymore.
Pros
Short hours, quick in and out and I loved talking to tellers and sometimes customer.
Cons
It was part time and my family worried about me.
Not organized.
Vault Proccessor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2016
If had a different opportunity will go elsewhere. I'm the short period that I've work here it's shown a lot and everyone that works here is lazy and always has an attitude.
Pros
Anyone can work here.
Cons
Bad customer service.
Good
Level III Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2016
Good, good management, good work load, decent scheduling. Pay was ok, communication was good. time off was good. it was a pleasant overall experience.
Great
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2016
They are a great company to work for all around. Great staff, management, and easy going work. The only thing I dislike is you have no off time but night shift are the best.
Productive work place
Money Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 4, 2016
A typical day working for brinks is between 9 and 12 hours depending on the job description The work is not hard but no one has a specific end time its pretty much repeating the same process everyday
It was a good company working their was always a great vibe u had let's of stuff to learn it was so many different ways to move up
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 4, 2016
I'm give this job a 10 on ratings I loved my job I learned so much stuff some many ways to court money the difference in money I saw so much it made me realize the real things in life
It's okay could be better
Driver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 2, 2016
Make sure you can shoot a gun well because you will get fired for it. They only give five hours overtime. This job is perfect for a single person with no kids or friends.
managers do absolutely nothing
Cashier/Teller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 30, 2016
Managers give their workers their workload and do nothing the whole day but watch other people work. upper management changes the way work is done to how they see it being more efficient but really just make things much much harder. they also cut down on workers to make few people do a lot of work and save some money, by far the worst job i have ever had.
Pros
Cons
everything

2.8