Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Working at Brinks
Operations Supervisor- Money Processing (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 19, 2017
Good afternoon,

I like working at Brinks because you stayed busy all day long.

I like dealing with the employees and customer. if the customer had a problem with there deposits. I would research the transaction to see what happen and then get back with the customer before the end of business day.
Armed Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 18, 2017
The Job is about your safety and the safety of others. While driving around with large amount of currency your life is always on the line. The only thing that I feel should have been looked at more was the pay rate. But when u need a job you have to follow the rules.
fast paced
Cash Logistics Processor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH 45431September 18, 2017
Enjoyed working there. We had to carry a loaded gun while working due to large sums of cash we handle. We have at account for shortage in deposits and handle any problems with management as well.
Pros
staying busy
Cons
carried gun
Messenger
Armed Guard messenger (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 16, 2017
The pay was not worth the amount of risk you had to take every day. Manager never trusted anyone so no one will have you back. Safety is always a concern but never first in priority.
Horrible place to work
Vault processor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Brinks is one of the most unorganized, dysfunctional companies I've ever worked for. The managers have no authority. The HR department is more concerned with keeping troubled employees than backing the general manager and the management staff. The hours suck and the environment is beyond stressful. No one wants to take responsibility for anything that's wrong so they all pass the blame on to different departments. The people are reactive not proactive and if you work hard you get to do everyone's job while they slack off.
Pros
Cons
Dysfunctional in every area
fast paced work place
Currency Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2017
Brink's is a busy place to work, There is always work to do and money to count. The money room worked as a team even though it had three departments to it
good if you like to drive
Driver/Security (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Check the trucks fluids and inspect for faults then load the liability inside the truck. Deliver to all scheduled stops and return to base. Double-check our inventory and call it a day.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
no lunch eat on the job
poor
Class B Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Poor management, low pay! No organization in in route scheduling or directions. I would not recommend this job to anyone who wants to make money in a dangerous job while carrying a gun.
This is not a good place to work at
Coin Logistic (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2017
In the beginning the job was great and I didn't mind coming and doing my job or helping others. Then the changed management and fired alot of good management and now they can't keep people there, new management made working there horrible. The pay is horriable and the benifits are high.
Pros
At the time I left none
Cons
At the time I left none
Very stressful at times dealing with large amounts of money.
Messenger/Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2017
The Job was nice. At times it could get hard because of the crimanls that wanted the money that we were transporting. The hardest part of the job was constantly watching your back and looking over your shoulder. My management was great and very helpful. I really enjoyed work when it was time to get off and making it back safely.
Pros
Discounts, benefits
Cons
Dangerous
relaxed, highly secured, but busy environment
Currency Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2017
I was laid off this job 25 years ago. We had to process money for major client from their different store locations. At times it was high pace because a deadline had to be met; depended on how much money you had to process. At end of day, all currency processed by all employees was consolidated, packed and shipped to bank.
Pros
easy work, learn counting large sums of money, company would treat us for lunch or hoildays and did receive quarterly bonuses..
Cons
work hours
work
Messenger/Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 3, 2017
The lead cashier position is responsible for maintaining guest service as per company standard, is responsible for the efficient expedition of all guest transactions as well as ensuring guest satisfaction at the service desk and proper control of all cash and media materials in a superstore.
The company is a joke
Cash Logistics Teller (Current Employee) –  Poca, WVSeptember 2, 2017
The Job itself is awesome, but the management is a joke, no one is held accountable and its a free for all for the employees. If you call HR they never do anything to fix the problems an it continues to get worse.
poor
Cash Processor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 28, 2017
The city manager is falsify information to new hires. There is no set hours. There is balance between home life and work life. Its a dirty environment and there is know team. Some people act like they're bullies.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no balance between home and work life
Ok Job
Cash Logistics Processor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 28, 2017
the work is super fast pace. You work until the work is done. the job is super stressful. I was let go because I was slow. The pay isn't that much for the work you do.
Organized Chaos
Desktop Engineer (Former Employee) –  HQAugust 25, 2017
Too many hands in the cookie jar. IT is decentralized. No clear direction on how to accomplish their goals, which are fluid to begin with. Organized chaos most of the time. Coworkers were fine.
They are on a road and along way to go. Not sure where the road is heading.I wish them the best of luck.
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 23, 2017
Not interested in reviewing or rating Brinks, Inc. Good company to work for at the time and would not change or trade in the experience gained during my time with the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/A
High Stress Enviroment
Senior Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 22, 2017
I really enjoyed my experience at Brinks Brooklyn but I did not receive the supportive i needed from Executive Managers. I worked over 60 plus hours per week
Pros
Benifits
Cons
No Breaks
hard work but fun place to work.
Cash Logistics Cash Logistic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 21, 2017
Brinks is a good company to work for but as many companies its a on going changing environment depending on you as a individual do the changes meets your needs . Brinks is a fast pace company and hard work but enjoyable at the same time and you learn a lot about the flow of cash.
Driver/messenger
Driver/Messenger (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
good customer service, delivering liability to banks, retail stores, keeping coworkers safe while driving the armor truck, management always on point, the work environment is fun because you always out on the road .
Pros
Cons
noce

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brink's Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9