Bristol-Myers Squibb is one of largest Bio-Pharmaceutical companies in the world. It is one of the largest next generation BioPharma Company with rich
Senior Business/Data Analyst (Former Employee) – Hopewell, NJ – January 27, 2016
• Involved in creating domain based A&R Repository (analysis & reporting), the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) (analysis & statistical methodology for a given study) with help of SME’s, Statisticians & development team.
• Consulted with various subject matter experts, Statisticians and Pharmacovigilance experts to define the cross platform data domains for all the studies in EmBARC.
• Performed data analysis on different clinical protocol programs and mapped data from Oracle Clinicals (source) to EmBARC Level 0 data provisioning.
• Worked with CRF designer teams, Database Designing team, Global Standards, External Data Operations to streamline the early CRF designing processes and ensured all new study protocol databases can be mapped smoothly and cohesively in EmBARC.
• Involved with EDO, Medical Monitors, Global Standards team in creating a new data type forms for PETSCAN, ECHO, Virology data etc. so that external vendors can send the data back to BMS as specified which can be used for A&R.