A luxurious European hotel in the Bay Area is currently seeking part-time and full-time Front Desk Representatives. We are in search of an ideal candidate that will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Quick Learner
- Flexibility with his/her schedule
The Front Desk Representative performs the following functions:
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Answering phones
- Making reservations
- Knowledge in using the Reservation System
- Directing guests to city-wide activities
- Ensuring that each guest has an enjoyable stay
- Addressing and providing solution for guest complaints
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Customer Service experience
- Valid California driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
The shift hours are from 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday and flexibility is a must. Experience in hospitality is not required; however, it is a plus.