Bristol Industries

Bristol Industries Employer Reviews

Very Busy company
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Brea, CAAugust 7, 2013
They are always on top of things. One of the best companies I have ever worked for. I operated machinery, assembled and inspect the finished product. Bristol Industries works for companies like Boeing.
Short but Sweet Internship
Technical Internship (Former Employee), 111 W 16th AvenueMay 23, 2013
The work environment is great and the management is that of someone who is a leader, instead of just a "boss" if there was an open position when I was interning, I would have jumped on it faster than you can blink.
Good Company to Work for
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (Current Employee), Brea, CAMay 3, 2013
I started working for At&t as an indirect sales rep. I other words I would be in charge a various retail location such as Staples, Best Buy, and Radio Shack. They have really good benefits, such as tuition reimbursement and paid vacation.
Busy place with room for growth
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CAApril 13, 2012
Pros: room for growth.
Cons: most senior employees made it hard for new
Administrating contracts, making negotiations, submitting proposals, quoting by fax and e-mail.I learned how to negotiate contracts, how to price manufactured parts. Management wasn't very savvy of the product and that was a set back to negotiations. My co-workers were very dedicated to their jobs. The hardest part of my job was to differentiate the – more... commercial parts from the military parts, but, that came with time and I finally learned the difference. The most enjoyable part was to deal with the customers and provide excellent customer service. – less