Bristol Regional Medical Center

Bristol Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Great job Very low pay!
DEsk top services (Current Employee), Bristol TNJuly 15, 2014
I work at this position and it is a great place and rewarding job until you get your paycheck! No respect for the I.T feild here! They will pay nothing! You will starve and envy the workers at Taco Bell for the money they make there!
Friendly and personalized care
Patient Transporter (Former Employee), Bristol, TNJuly 10, 2014
Staff at BRMC are friendly and personable; they make an effort to get to know their patients and families. They are approachable with any questions and were instrumental in pushing me to further my education in healthcare.
Fast paced new construction.
Electrician (Former Employee), Bristol, TNMarch 15, 2014
Pulled wire, installed new equipment. Fast paced but electrical maintenance team worked well together and good working environment.
the girls I work with
Oncology Nurse (Current Employee), Bristol, TNJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: night shift
hardest part of the day was the death of a pt. my co workers are wonderful
TAKING CARE OF THE ONES IN NEED
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), Bristol, TNNovember 25, 2013
Pros: the number one pro would be caring
Cons: my number one con would be working with chemicals in housekeeping, and having side affects that ultimately caused me to lose my job.
I LEARNED DURING THE 6 YEARS THAT I WAS WITH THE HOSPITAL THAT GIVING YOUR BEST IN BAD SITUATIONS CAN BE REWARDING BY HELPING OUT PEOPLE IN NEED WHEN THEY THINK THERE IS NO HOPE.
A TYPICAL DAY ON THE JOB REQUIRED ME TO HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE AND THE WILLINGNESS TO GO BEYOND MY COMFORT ZONE. THE FIRST 4 YEARS I WAS PART OF A TEAM OF HOUSEKEEPERS THAT TOOK – more... CARE OF THE HOSPITAL ROOMS, EQUIPMENT. AND THE SUPPLIES. WE ALSO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING THE FLOORS IN THE MAIN SECTION OF THE HOSPITAL.
MY COWORKER WERE VERY GOOD AT THEIR JOBS. MANY HAD BEEN DOING THE SAME JOB EVEN AT THE OLD HOSPITAL YEARS BEFORE. EVEN WHEN THEY WERE EXHAUSTED FROM THE JOB OR THE CHANGE IN HEAT OR COLD I COULD SEE THEM ALWAYS SMILING EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW THEY WERE SAD.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS WHEN THE PATIENTS PASSED AWAY AND WE WERE PUT IN POSITIONS OF HELPING HEAL THE HURT OF THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
MY MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS WHEN I KNEW THAT I LOVED BEING AROUND PEOPLE. – less
interesting place to work
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee), Bristol, TNNovember 12, 2013
Bristol allowed me to follow my dreams as a nuclear medicine technologist and help me achieve my goals
Great place to work and a very rewarding atmosphere!
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Bristol,TNApril 17, 2013
Pros: benefits are great, works with my schedule, let's me have days off when needed, patient care and learn something new everyday!! great people to work with!!
Cons: short staff at times, many days the work load is busy and gets stressful
I work with great staff and supervisors, very helpful! They are about patient care and satisfaction!
Hard work
Floor RN (Former Employee), Bristol, TnNovember 15, 2012
Pros: 3 day work week
Cons: stress
Its a great place to keep your skills from rusting but can be to stressful and intense.
Fast paced and a great company to work for.
Student Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Bristol, TNOctober 22, 2012
The units are very well taken care of. The staff are considerate to the patient's needs as well as the visitors. One of the difficult parts of the job is when you have a lot of different things going on at once. Your stress level can be very high sometimes. What I like most about my job is how important it is for everyone to communicate effectively.
Great teamwork, hard work, be strong
Surgical Scrub Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, TNJune 18, 2012
Pros: each day is a learning experience
Cons: have to be able to take criticism
Good place to work. Good team work. Learn a lot. Good managers.