Bristol

Bristol Employer Reviews

Fast paced and challenging,
Administrator (Former Employee), Washington, MOJune 18, 2014
Pros: the day to day interaction with the residents
Cons: living on sight
I lived on site for a 12 bed mental health facility. My job consisted of medication administration, housekeeping, meal preparation. Menu and activity planning. Charting in residents files. Interaction with Dr.s regarding medication changes. Although challenging this position was also very rewarding.
Difficult and political environment
Director (Current Employee), New BrunswickJune 5, 2014
Pros: great products and value the patient
Cons: everything else
The organization continues to undergo change and the new management team is anything but professional and definitely not your typical polished Pharma Executives.
Its common to learn new information from your co-workers and expect your boss to ignore your questions, especially your direct ones.
This used to be a great place to work but the great leaders – more... have left or are looking to leave.
The work is great but the environment makes it very hard to get anything done. – less
Great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bristol, VAApril 17, 2014
This was a good place to work the management was wonderful and we were very involved in the community
a good place to work. had alot of activities
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), TNFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: if we wanted lunch it was taken out of our pay checks
Cons: the building was closed down
hard work but we worked together, I learned a lot about patient care. management worked with us. co-workers worked together. we had hard days but we loved working there. patients loved it there. all the employees loved it there.
Not able to comment since still employed
Senior Cash Management Analyst - Treasury Group (Current Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: decline
Cons: decline
During the employment learned new tasks and skills that didn't have before coming on board.
A Wonderful Place To Work
Network Operations Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, VAApril 8, 2013
Pros: lots of activities, lunches, xmas parties, great salary, great people, lots of opportunities.
Cons: anyone not used to having "faith" & "church" intertwined into their work day. but a small thing, very small.
BVU - Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority is a wonderful place to work. Its a public utility company that also provides Internet, Phone and Cable via a huge Fiber Optic network that BVU built in SW Virginia. The majority of supervisors and higher management people are outstanding, and while it does have some amount of Politics, its not a huge concern. – more... BVU treats their employees with respect, has a vast network of people you can go to when you feel something is not right. Everyone in middle-management and above are extremely competent in their areas.

There are a few problem areas but seriously given all the things that BVU does for its employees, their families & the community they are minor. The CEO is a great man and I have never heard any CEO say things about his people that I ever believed til I met him. He believes in taking care of his people. I had to be hospitalized twice and I never went one day with out pay, due to the generosity of the employees and the policy that you could donate your sick time to others.

I loved everyone there and still do. If I had not decided to come back home to help my sister with new baby, I would still (i hope) be working there.

Hands down, the best job and the best company I have ever worked for. – less
Over 6 years of diversified experience as Validation Analyst/Engineer in FDA regulated environment such as cGMP, cGLP, cGCP and cGDP
Validation Lead (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 4, 2013
Is a good company and the people that worked here have graet values, commitment and are proud of their contribution to enhance the human life.
Knowledge Transfer Leader (Former Employee), Humacao Puerto RicoAugust 6, 2012
Pros: benefits, people
Cons: too much work with less people and the lack of management vision to innovate.
A typical day was to developmet people, managemnet all aspect of the regulatory training departement and the site objective goal. I worked for BMS for 22 years in many regulatory roles, Quality Auditor, Product Compliance and Site Knowledge Transfer Leader, all of these position represented to me a growth of my professional careers. the hardest part – more... of my job, was an implementation of new ideas or innovated process. The most unjoylable part of my job was the opportunty to develop people. – less
co-oprative staff
assist to supply chain manager (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 23, 2012
all the exisistin staff were very co-oprative

mangment is good from lower level to upper level

culture is very good
Dynamisch en uitdagend.
Visual Merchandiser voor 20 winkels (Current Employee), regio oostSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: genoeg ruimte en mogelijkheden om je zelf te ontwikkelen
Cons: opleidingstraject is zeer kort
Het is een zeer dynamische bedrijf met veel mogelijkheden om je zelf te kunnen ontwikkelen, werk is veel organisatorisch dus hierbij zijn week en dag planning zeer belangrijk.. Hierbij is tijd een zeer belangrijke aspect. Al met al is het een zeer leuke bedrijf om te werken.
ik kon goed omgaan met collega's
Stagiaire (Former Employee), tilburgAugust 26, 2014
ik kon goed omgaan met collegas, het was er erg gezellig, ik deed zo'n heel de dag schoenen labelen, en klanten helpen.
a empresa bristo bom de trabalhar
ajudante geral (Former Employee), Guarulhos, SPJuly 29, 2014
atuava na area de anotização colorino tampa de perfume
trabalhava o dia dia tramquilo um bom lugar para trabalhar
aprendi da valor a muitas coisa e aprendi muitas coisa em questao de aprendizado
a gerencia muito boa
os colegas sempre ajudano um ao outro
o calor era a parte mais dificil
a convivencia era a parte mais gostosa de trabalhar
leuke tijd gehad
verkoopmedewerkster (Former Employee), Bovenkarspel, NHMay 28, 2014
leuke collega's waar ik af en toe nog contact mee heb en die ik af en toe nog kom bezoeken.
veel geleerd en veel gelachen!
Todo perfecto y ambiente laboral exelente
Ayudante de Camarero y sustituto de Maître (Former Employee), CorralejoApril 17, 2014
Pasar de ser Ayudante de camarero a llevar el departamento como Maître.
kleding winkel
Verkoopster (Former Employee), Broek op Langedijk, NHJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: vaste pauze
Cons: geen goed leiding gevende
leuke collegas en leuke werksfeer. lekker dat je vaste pauzes hebt.
Drukke,gezellige,,multi-culturele sfeer.
Stage gelopen (Former Employee), RotterdamJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: lekker dichtbij, kon op de fiets.
Cons: er zat helaas geen toekomst in voor mij.
De dag begon om 9 uur 15 met een bakkie ,half 10 ging de winkel open en vaak was het er druk.Ik heb er in 3 maanden alles geleerd van dit vak in combinatie met de opleiding detex. Het was een leuke sfeer en de leiding was zeer behulpzaam mij alles te leren.Ik leerde snel en kwam de eerste dag al met m'n neus in de boter daar het die dag de Zomersale – more... was. Toen bleek wel dat ik stressbestendig was en heb die dag een stoomcurcus gehad,de winkel sloot die dag om half12 sávonds.Het was een leuke evaring. – less
empresa muito boa infelizmente só temporário
ajudante geral (Former Employee), Guarulhos, SPDecember 10, 2013
Pros: refeição no local
Cons: temporários sem chance de efetivação
otimo .mas temporário ,convivio entre colegas muito agrádável ,gerencia muito boa..
Inolvidable
Au pair (Former Employee), UKNovember 29, 2013
Cuidar de un niño al mismo tiempo que aprendia la cultura y el idioma lo reforzaba
kleding winkel
stage (Former Employee), Best, NBNovember 17, 2013
Vracht uitpakken en labelen en in de winkel zetten.
Kortingen labelen.
Kleding netjes hangen.
stofzuigen, klanten helpen.
Helaas geen goede werksfeer
Verkoopster (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NHOctober 30, 2013
Pros: doorgroei mogelijkheden
Cons: geen collega's waarop je kon terugvallen en/of rekenen
Mijn tijd bij Bristol vond ik ondanks de niet al te goede werksfeer en oncollegiaal gedrag, toch een leuke tijd.
We waren gevestigd op een leuke locatie dus de mensen die we als klanten hadden waren vriendelijk en spontaan.
Altijd in voor een leuk praatje of goed advies.