A confidential senior executive is searching for a qualified executive/personal assistant. This position will have daily interface with all levels of internal senior management and staff. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
· Provide substantive executive and administrative support for a Senior Executive.
· Assist the Executive in the management of their professional and personal schedules.
· Interface with internal departments and external customers to schedule and organize appointments, conference calls, and events, in-house and external meetings
· Coordination of logistics for various events and meetings
· Organize all phases of extensive travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation providing organized, detailed, travel itineraries for all participants
· Tracking and documenting all business expenses
· Producing various communications, including letters, memos, presentations and reports
· Representing Executive Office on various administrative, people and facilities matters
· Responsible for extremely confidential matters and time sensitive materials
· Be available via cell after hours.
· Special projects as assigned
· 8-10+ years of Executive level Administrative Assistance experience
· Highly accomplished interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Capacity to process and disseminate information quickly and accurately
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly professional work ethic, appearance and demeanor
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and requests
· Strong attention to detail and follow through
· Candidate must be a take-charge and highly organized individual
· Creative thinking is essential and the ability to offer alternative viewpoints in a respectful, collaborative, and professional manner
· Confidentiality and discretion are key components to be successful in this role
· Demonstrated expert level judgment and decision making skills
· Flexibility is critical, willing to work overtime with short notice and be accessible via cell during nonworking hours
· Some travel may be required