Brivo Labs (www.brivolabs.com) is an IoT company leading the emerging Social Access Management market. Using social identities, we focus on developing innovative applications that connect virtual communities with physical spaces.
We are a business unit of Brivo Systems, a SaaS company connecting hundreds of thousands of remote devices to millions of users. We’re a recognized pioneer in SaaS and IoT. We value innovative thinking, open dialogue, and creativity. If you thrive in this kind of environment, we’d like to talk to you. We are located in downtown Bethesda, MD, near the Metro Station.
We are seeking a full time Identity Services Architect to join our team. Your role will be to leverage current identity management techniques for large-scale implementation and adoption in the context of physical access management and IoT interactions.
Ideally, you will have strong skills in:
- Access and Identity Management
- PKI, authentication, key management
- Conceptual frameworks for FOAF, RBAC, ABAC, etc
- OAuth 2.0 framework and implementation
- Social graphs, trust relationships, semantic web
- Social network APIs for Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce, etc.
- RESTful Web APIs
- Design software solutions that join IAM technologies with our IOT platform
- Provide guidance to development staff
- Speak in public and represent Brivo and Brivo Labs as a subject matter expert
- Advise management on market and technical trends in identity management
- Be self-driven and eager to learn
- Deep interest and expertise in identity management
- 5-10+ years experience in software design, development, and teamwork
To learn more about Brivo
We believe that information is made to share and that continuous learning is fundamental to success, so we have published information on our products and our philosophies in a variety of venues. We invite you to learn more about SaaS, the cloud, Brivo Labs and Brivo Systems at;
How To Apply
We will be pleased to review your qualifications for this position if you submit a cover letter describing the position you seek, salary requirements and career objectives along with your resume. EEO employer. Principals only, no third party or recruiters.