Jnr. Product Manager
The Jnr. Product Manager is the focal point for activities pertaining to product strategy, market/customer feedback and development of our new applications in the Enterprise Social Networking space. BroadVision’s products target the high potential segment of cloud-based communication and collaboration. As a key employee the Jnr. Product Manager needs to champion, project manage and guide the development of product families. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, project manager, analyst and team-player, who will bring relevant experience in regards to Cloud Computing and Social Networking or relevant web/mobile-based applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Help define and execute the product strategy, and roadmap
- Write functional requirements necessary to develop new or enhance existing product areas to improve customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with sales, support and marketing teams to identify new product opportunities and build the business cases for these initiatives
- Research market needs and competitive dynamics to define product positioning and work with Corporate Marketing on product collateral including data sheets, white papers, presentations
- Train the sales force and partners on the product
- 2+ years product management experience at a consumer or enterprise SaaS company in the internet, mobile or cloud computing segments
- Experience writing business cases and functional requirements
- Solid understanding of current web/mobile-based applications and social/collaboration tools
- Knowledge of web/mobile application design and development methodology
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Start-up experience is a plus
- You must have the ability to work in a dynamic and unstructured problem-solving environment and synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions
- Hands-on/team player attitude - you must be able to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** We will not provide relocation for this position. Local candidates only please.
** We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
** Please include your salary expectations when you apply for this position.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
BroadVision Inc. is a provider of electronic commerce business solutions combined with consulting services, implementation services related...