The Product Manager is the focal point for activities pertaining to product strategy, market/customer feedback and development of our new applications in the Enterprise Social Networking space. BroadVision’s products target the high potential segment of cloud-based communication and collaboration. As a key employee the Product Manager needs to champion, project manage and guide the development of product families. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, project manager, analyst and team-player, who will bring relevant experience in regards to UI design with a strong focus on usability and functionality in web-based applications to Cloud Computing and Social Networking or relevant web/mobile-based applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and road map spanning multiple versions
- Own the UI design phase of the product lifecycle and work with product design and engineering teams
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify new product opportunities and build the business case for these initiatives.
- Write functional requirements necessary to develop or enhance existing products to improve customer engagement and retention.
- Research market needs and competitive position and create competitive collateral
- Create product-specific messages and work with Corporate Marketing on product collateral including data sheets, white papers, presentations
- Train the sales force and partners on the product
- Minimum of 5 years product management experience at a consumer internet or software company
- Experience in UI design with a strong focus on usability and functionality
- Experience writing business cases and functional requirements.
- Solid understanding of current web-based applications and social/collaboration tools
- Ability to give interface direction
- Knowledge of application design and development.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Hands-on/ team-player attitude toward tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- You must have the ability to work in an unstructured problem-solving environment and synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions.
- You must be able to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** We will not provide relocation for this position. Local candidates only please.
** We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
** Please include your salary expectations when you apply for this position.
Indeed - 4 months ago
BroadVision Inc. is a provider of electronic commerce business solutions combined with consulting services, implementation services related...