Broadcasting Board of Governors

Broadcasting Board of Governors Employer Reviews

A very diverse multicultural.
IT management (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: excellement medical dental/vision
Cons: high pressure enviroment.
A very interesting diverse environment to work in.

A great group of people to work with.
Productive and easy going environment
Web Content Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 29, 2012
I enjoyed working in a great environment. The people were very friendly and willing to expose new recruits to the details of the everyday work experience.
The worst place to work in the Federal Government.
Ms. Aurandt was a Financial Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 7, 2012
Pros: the pay was good.
Cons: horrible manager
Management does not care about employees in this organization. It has the lowest rating for management by OPM. The managers are horrible. The people in the Human Resources office lie. One of the women that I met in Human Resources is actually banned from touching the Human Resources for one entire part of the organization (through judicial proceedings).

I – more... would not work here. I was subjected to harrassment and a hostile work environment and management covered it up. I would stay in private sector, you make more money and they care more about their employees. I came from the private sector and there was a HUGE difference in management style. Maybe I just had a bad boss but I think the OPM ratings reflect the poor management is a widespread issue. – less